14.) Start of Something

MADELINE'S POV

I watched as Draco flirted with girls as he sipped on whatever he was drinking, probably a whiskey or rum of some sort. I wanted to go pull him away from the girls who were practically all over him but I for one, I wasn't drunk enough to be that bold and two, I couldn't do that. Draco and I were just friends.

Draco and I made eye-contact, he sent me a wink and that devilish smirk returned to his face as his lips met his solo cup. I glared at him and turned towards Alexander, draping my arms over his shoulder and smiling softly. I knew it was wrong to use him to make Draco jealous but I didn't care, fuck Draco Malfoy.

"Hey pretty" Alexander smirked, his hands landing on my hips as we dance. He pulled me closer to himself. 

"Pretty? Is that so?" I smirk, watching his face closely. He nods, eyeing me up and down.

"Why do you think I came up to you at the other party? I don't go for just anyone" He admitted, his face getting closer to mine. It was now or never, kiss Alexander knowing Draco would get pissed or reject him. 

Before I could think anymore our lips crashed together as Alexander pulled me closer, our bodies pressing together. The kiss deepened, his hands traveling down my body until they landed on my ass. My breathe hitched as he squeezed my ass, making him smirk against my lips before he pulled away.

I turned around quickly, pressing myself against him as we swayed to the music. I look over to see Draco staring. He was pissed. Extremely pissed off. I giggled and winked at him before closing my eyes and moving to the beat of the song, grinding against Alexander.

By now Blaise had dragged Blair with him to the DJ booth, Blaise always had AUX at parties along side of Theo. Speaking of which, Klaus had dragged Theo somewhere of course. Hannah was giggling with the Weasley twins, they probably managed to convince her to do some drug.

"Potter. Follow me" Draco's voice hisses as he pushes past people towards Alexander and I, grabbing my wrist. Alexander laughs and steps forward, pushing Draco back. Draco's eyes widen as he drops my wrist, his jaw clenching.

"What makes you think she's gonna listen to you Malfoy?"

"I'd shut the fuck up Alexander unless you want me to truly give you a reason to wear that damn eye patch" Draco laughs, shoving him forcefully, causing Alexander to step back into other Slytherins who had by now backed up, watching the two.

I roll my eyes, grabbing Draco's arm. Damn his muscles... He was flexing.

"C'mon let him be" I whisper in his ear, which seemed to calm him down. He stepped away from Alexander, who had raised his middle finger up at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes and dragged me towards a window seat away from the crowded common room.