22.) Dinner Party

MADELINE'S POV

MADELINE'S POV

Draco, Blaise, Klaus, and I decided to head to Hogsmeade for the day. Harry hadn't spoken to me since I said Draco didn't have the dark mark. He didn't believe me but he had been spending more time with Dumbledore lately and part of me thinks he may possibly know Draco's fate. Dumbledore does seem to always know everything.

The boys had managed to chug down a few butter beers and needless to say they were pretty rowdy. The Three Broomsticks was packed in fact, a lot of Hogwarts students seemed to have headed into town to begin their weekends. Draco seemed slightly on edge but I figured it's only because this was our first time out in public as a true couple. We were getting plenty of stares...

Draco kept his hand on my thigh or his arm around my shoulders at all times, keeping me as close to him as possible and every now and then I caught him sending a deathly glare at anyone who looked my way. Attractive.

"Well Madeline, since you won't chug down a butter beer, would ya like to smoke the zaza?" Klaus smirks, holding up a small joint between his fingers before quickly hiding it in his jacket. I laugh and shrug, "Zaza? That's a new one"

I stand but quickly Draco grabs my hand, giving me a concerning look. "I'll be fine" I say softly, leaning down to give him a gentle kiss on the forehead resulting in Blaise and Klaus gagging.

Draco flips the two off as he lets go of my hand. Klaus and I hurry outside and into an alley way, quickly lighting the herbs.

Between passes, Klaus checks that no one is coming before finally the joint reaches it's end. Needless to say, we were fore-sure way too high. It felt great.

"So you got Malfoy wrapped around your finger huh?" He laughs, nudging my arm as we slowly head back inside. "Seems like it" I laugh.

When we get back to the table, Draco's gone. I immediately scan the room but there's no sign of the skinny blonde. Where the fuck did he go?

"Blaise, where's Draco?" I ask, still standing as I continue to scan the room.

"Some friend of his father's came by, asked to talk privately" He shrugged, finishing off his beer. I freeze. That cannot be good news.

"Where did they go?" I ask, looking frantically around to see if any of the tables possibly sat any stereotypical dark wizards or witches. But to my luck, nobody looked the least bit suspicious.

Blaise groaned, "Outside? I don't know! I don't exactly have a tracker on the boy" he says in annoyance. "C'mon lets just go back to Hogwarts, he'll show up eventually"

I shake my head, "You two go, I'll wait for him here incase he comes back"

Before Klaus can protest, drunk Blaise is already practically dragging him out the door. I was alone, shit.