19.) The Monster

Madeline's POV

Madeline's POV

Draco didn't show up to any classes today, makes me wonder how he's even passing any of his courses.

Daddy's money.

I decided I should go talk to him. It was eating me alive not speaking to him about the other night. Part of me just wanted to forget he exist but he is Draco Malfoy, I couldn't forget him even if I desperately wanted to.

I skipped potions to go find the blonde, probably not the best idea plus I love that class way too much but at the end of the day, I need to talk to him.

"Draco?" I spoke softly as I opened his door, it was already ajar.

The blonde looked over at me from his window seat. He sighed and stood up.

"Do you not know how to knock?" He hissed, pulling me into his room before slamming the door and returning to his previous spot by the window.

"The door was already opened-"

"Still."

It got silent. The tension in the room could be felt miles away. I sat down on his bed, fidgeting with my hands as I thought of what to say. I had no clue how to talk to him.

"So are you just gonna sit in silence Potter?"

I rolled my eyes, sending him a glare. "I thought we could talk about what happened the other night?"

"What about it?"

I laugh. What about it? Did he really think there wasn't anything to talk about? Clearly his jealousy got the best of him and frankly he owes me and my friends a good ass apology. But this is Draco, he never thinks he owes anyone anything.

"How you acted? How you treated not only me but also my friends?"

"I don't think Alexander is just your friend. Friends don't kiss"

"Are you jealous, Malfoy?" I roll my eyes, watching the boy who couldn't careless about the conversation I was trying to have. He continued to scribble away in his notebook.

"No. Just reflects your character" He shrugs.

"My character?"

"Yeah, Potter. Only whores kiss their 'friends'" he hissed, still not looking up from his book.

I stood up and ripped the notebook from his hands, tossing it across the room.