Prologue

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

All characters, places, and much more have been created 

by J.K. Rowling, this is a fan fiction!

❦❦❦

BASED OFF THE SONG

CHERRY BY MOOSE BLOOD

❦❦❦

Madeline Potter, younger sister to Harry Potter, is beginning her first year at Hogwarts. After being raised by the Weasley family since her birth, Madeline is finally off on her own. Challenged with facing a new reality with new responsibilities, Madeline is slowly learning things aren't always what they seem. Especially when it comes to people, even herself...

Will Madeline's decisions lead to the downfall of the wizarding world or will she be a prominent figure in saving the magical world from crumbling?

❦❦❦

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Madeline was considered fairly beautiful by her peers. She had long silky brownish black hair that was naturally straight and fell just past her breasts. She commonly wore jeans and sweaters with a cardigan or a sweatshirt with a collared shirt underneath. Her skin was an a golden tan, though she did tend to be more pale during the winter. When she smiled her dimples appeared, noticeably. On her rib rested a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt, much like her brother's very own scar. 

MADELINE POTTER 

played by Lily Collins