6.) Slytherin Party II

MADELINE'S POV

MADELINE'S POV

I headed up the stairs, taking a solo cup from someone as I passed by them. I cringed as the liquid went down, it was straight vodka!

"Potter, what're you doing here?" Draco asked softly as I stumbled up the last step. I glanced around the room and sure enough it was just the two of us.

Before I could answer he pulled me inside the room and shut the door, casting some sort of spell that locked the door. Faintly, I could still hear the music blaring. I went to take another sip of the drink but Draco took the cup out of my hand, his other hand still holding my arm tightly. He took a sip and chuckled, looking at contents in the cup then at me.

"Vodka? Didn't take you as a straight vodka type of girl" He smirks, I shrug with a smile.

"Didn't take you as the type of guy to leave a party early" I teased, earning a glare from the blonde. "Then again you've been weird all day so this doesn't surprise me" I slurred over my words, my hand pressing against his chest as I tripped over my foot.

He caught me and motioned towards a bed, I assumed it was his. "Go sit, you're stumbling too much" he mumbled, ignoring what I said, and let go of my arm, making me frown some but I didn't say anything.

I sat on the bed, bringing my knees up against my chest as Draco came and sat next to me, leaning against the wall. He smirked at me, making my face blush. He definitely knew the affect he had on girls, especially me...

"I don't know why I came up here" I finally mumbled, fumbling with my hands. Draco's eyes glanced down at my hands, slowly his eyes made their way back to meet mine. Something about Draco Malfoy was so cold and tempting. He was a mystery and it was exciting.

Draco grabbed my hand, holding it in his. His thumb caressed my skin, giving me goosebumps. "I think you do know why you came up here, Potter" he smirked.

I shrugged, a small smirk creeping onto my face, "Maybe you're right, Malfoy" I say lowly, leaning towards him, "what're you gonna do about it?", our faces were just inches apart.

Draco blushed, the first time I had ever seen the boy get flustered. He almost seemed like he was at a lost for words.

His hand gently cupped my face, his smirk growing bigger. Draco leaned closer, his lips pressing against my jawline and down towards my neck. I gasped quietly, not expecting it.

I could feel Draco smirk as he left kisses on my neck and jaw, a chuckle leaving his lips when I gasped. His teeth pulling my skin into his mouth, it didn't hurt but instead made my stomach erupt in butterflies. Was Draco Malfoy really about to leave a love bite on my neck?!