ch.49

Marinette POV

After Alya's wedding, everything was back to normal and Nino bought a house and they lived with each other.
My father and Adrien's relationship got better by the time. My mother always said to me and Adrien, "making too much trouble for someone is a sign that they are friends."

It's been almost a month since that wedding and the situation in the city is the same as before, but my cat and I have more control over the city and we experience more dangerous things.

Adrien and I went to Julika and her mother's house to apologize and ask for friendship again.

Chloe had an ultrasound and found that her baby was a boy and was perfectly healthy.

When I look at my past, I laugh at them but at the same time they make me cry.

Everyone has felt great pain in their life before they fell in love.

Today is one of the best days of my life that I have not yet experienced and I hope it goes well.

I'm in the hall. With someone who will be my husband today.

I stood in front of the mirror with that man. When I looked at myself, I saw myself and Adrien as children as a child, what thoughts we had of each other burst into tears and tears of joy flowed from my eyes.

I still could not believe it.
The number of guests was large. I saw the hall from above. Everyone was happy. Adrien brought me the wine and we ate it together.

 Adrien brought me the wine and we ate it together

That day was the best day.

***

We had a lot of fun together. All our friends were here and laughed and danced together and ...
It was a very good day. Even Julika had a good day. I was really happy. I saw Adrien and he smiled at me.
In high school, I never thought I would be able to marry my crush. This wish came true.
We were almost at the end of the ceremony and I was a little upset, but we still wanted to go out together.

Adrien, Alya, and Nino and I went to the studio to take pictures, and then we went to the forest and took pictures that I thought were very beautiful.

A

drien POV

The idea of ​​a wedding was one thing much less, but it was much more than I expected.

It was a very good day.
The day will come when .... I will marry Ladybug.

She is a very beautiful girl and I can really scream with joy.

Before Marinette entered the wedding hall, I took a picture of her and she did not notice.

We had to say goodbye to the guests before going to the studio.

All the guests left except Marinette's parents and our friends.

Marinette's parents cried, and Marinette tried to calm them down.
We went to the studio and took the best photos, and then Marinette and I took off our wedding dresses and wore normal clothes and put those dresses in the car.

Marinette, Alya and Nino and I went to a restaurant and ate.

"So where are we going?" I said.

"Shall we go home?" Marinette said.

"Marinette! Why are you saying this? Don't you feel it's a little early for the wedding day?" Alya said and we laughed.

"I don't know," Marinette said.

"Shall we go to the amusement park?" Alya said.

"What do you mean, Alya? Who goes to the amusement park on their wedding day?" Nino said.

"Well, does anyone have to go for us? We want to go!" Alya said.

" go?" I told Marinette.

"Let's go," Marinette said.

We went to the amusement park and got on the most of the dangerous things.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RIDE THEM? I WAS DIZZY," I said.

"Adrien! It's not like you," Nino said.

"My hands are still shaking," I said.

"Well, take your wife's hand." Alya said and raised her hand, which was in Alya's hand.

We held our hands tightly.

It was night and we decided to choose long swings for the last vehicle we ride.
I was sitting next to Marinette and holding her hand tightly.

"What are you thinking about?" I said.

"I still can't believe it happened. Me   Adrien. The son of the best fashion designer who is now a model. I got married. I love you forever," Marinette said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh MARINETTE! Wipe away your tears. Tonight is your wedding night." I said and took her face with the other hand.

We were almost in the air now and far from the ground.

"Without you, my heart stops beating. I need you. I love you," I said.

We brought our faces closer together and kissed each other.

Adrien and Marinette POV

We loved each other from the beginning and if we knew each other's identity, the best situation would arise.

Distance and closeness caused us more separation and love, and we lost some things and caused pain to other people. But anyway, when I look at the past, I learn from it and try not to repeat it, and what I learned more than before was that .....

we love each other...

___________

The End ♡