ch.17

Adrien POV

When we had dinner, Marinette and I went to see the movie again as we slept. But in Marinett's room.
We stayed up until three in the morning and watched the movie.

The movie is over

"I may go somewhere tomorrow" I said and looked at Marinette and saw that she was asleep.

I grabbed her by the hand

and pulled her towards me
a

nd then hugged her.

The next day

I woke up and saw that Marinette was sleeping in my arms
I didn't move until Marinette woke up.

Marinette POV

I didn't understand when I slept last night. I was very comfortable. I think I slept on the floor last night.
I couldn't sleep anymore. I opened my eyes and rubbed my eyes with my hands.
I heard a voice saying "good morning"

My brain wouldn't answer.

"Didn't want to wake you up?" Adrian said and smiled at me as I looked at him.

"Oh my God. Did I sleep in your hands last night? Oh my God! Are you hurt?" I said shyly.

"Hey hey! Calm down. Let me talk too. Not by accident I was very comfortable," Adrian said.

"Really" I said as my face turned red.

At that moment my phone rang. I listened and saw it was Master Fu. I answered.

"Hello Hello Master Fu. Anything wrong?" I said.

"Hi Marinette. I don't have much time, but don't let anyone know about you. Take care of your identity, too." Master Fu said and hung up the phone.

"Hello. Hello." I said.

"What?" Adrian said.

"Master Fu said that ..." I said and held my cellphone.

"Well what did he say," Adrien said.

"Nothing," I said.

"What does that mean? Well he said something," Adrien said.

"Take care of your identity," I said, and I went and got the bed.

"Are you lying?" Adrian said, his face close to my face.

"It's a lie ... a lie that no, but he said something else that I don't understand what it is!" I said.

Adrien was still looking at me when I closed my eyes and turned my face in the way and looked at him.

"Okay," I said , "no one should know about our relationship."

"What? Why?" Adrien said.

Adrien and I both thought that a circular white light appeared in my room.
That was Bannix.

"Mini-bug, watch out for your relationship," Bannix said.

"Why is everyone telling us this today?" I said angrily.

"Mini-bug! That's what I have to tell you. If anyone finds out that you're in a relationship, Hawkmoth will use your emotions to see if Cat Noir is Adrien or not! Or creating a cat blanc."

"Who's the chat blanc?" Adrien said.

"Cat noir, or better I say it's you an akumatized," I said.

"I?" Adrien said.

"It was very bad because he didn't even have mercy on Hawkmoth, and he killed Lady Bug and Hawkmoth and all the people of Paris together and then he wanted to destroy himself and all over the world. I will never forget that moment. It was very scary." I said sadly.

"It was so scary that our is Ladybug telling that it's scary. Don't worry," Adrien said.

"It's not just cat blanc, it may be Lady Blood, but cat blanc is more dangerous," Bannix said.

"What's Lady Blood?" I said.

"Lady Blood is the person she's looking for, a girl, and she's going to kill her, and maybe she's going to commit a massacre, and no one is going to stop her." Bannix said.

"Thanks," I said anxiously