ch. 36

Luka POV

"How are your eyes? Is everything OK?" Mom said.

"I'm fine. It's Marinette who needs a rest," I said.

" What does she say?" Mom said.

"She doesn't give you a chance to talk at all," I said.

"Let's go home. Let her cry. It's easier that way," Julika said.

Marinette POV

I finished crying.

"Marinette, wanna go home?," Luka said.

"No, I'm not coming," I said.

"But your clothes ..." Luka said, and I jumped in the middle of his speech and said, "no it's ok."

"Are you good?" Luka said.

"They don't repeat a question several times. I answered it so many times," I said harshly.

"Marinette, you didn't make things clear for him?," Luka was.

I got up.

"I dont know why this has happened to me. My mind is going crazy. God what should i do?" I said.

"Calm down... you just need some rest." Luka said.

"Why are you still treating me like this?" I said and left and went to my mother.

"Mom, do you have the house key?" I said.

Mom took my hand and took it to a secluded place and said, "Specify what you want to do. What should I do with Luka now?" Mom said.

"I can't look at his face now" I said and looked down.

"Are you sure?" Mom said.

"I don't know," I said, and my throat tightened with hatred. My mother put my head on her shoulder.

"Really after these five years?" Mom said.

"Mom do it for me. I can't raise my head in front of him," I said.

"Come here," Mom said, and gave me the key.

"Go change your clothes and go look for him," Mom said.

"But ..." I said.

"I'm talking to your dad. Go," Mom said.

I went home and changed my clothes.
I left the house and saw Luka in front of the door.

"Hi. Are you better? Where are you going? Do you want me to take you?" Luka said.

I looked down to my feet but luka was still there.

"What's wrong? Come here I wanna talk to you then you can go. Just wanna hear what your heart wants" luka said calmly.

"Marinette? Come on look at me dont ruin your beautiful face with those tears" Luka said and I looked at him with tears in my eyes and miserable face.
He shook his head to say get in and i got in his car.

He drived until we reach my destination and he stoped the car.

"So talk to me that I can heard your heart" luka said and looked at me but I couldn't look at him.

"Why did things end up like this? I dont understand what my heart is saying." I said as I’ve fallen into melancholy.

"First of all lemme see your pretty eyes " Luka said and again I looked at him with my teary eyes because my heart burns with his words.

"Why are you so good? Dont treat me like I didnt hurt you" I started crying.

"Marinette come on" Luka hugged me.