ch.33

I didn't care what I was doing.
I ran fast.

night

Now that I think about it, it wasn't bad. Adrien doesn't like me anymore. So I'd better choose another one that I like. I picked up my phone and called Luka.

"Hi Luka, I wanted to tell you something." I said.

"Hello Marinette, what happened ?" Luka said.

"I'm sorry about today and thank you for being there ..." I said as Luka said, "Will you be my girlfriend, Marinette?"
I was surprised.

"Yes," I said.

"Oh, why are you ... what? Yes? Really? I can't believe it. Did you really say that?" Luka said.

I laughed and said, "Can I see you tomorrow? Then there's this one without it, which may always bother me, but don't worry," I said.

"Good. tomorrow at 4 o'clock?" Luka said.

"Great," I said.

That's Luka and I started a relationship, and we've been in that relationship for four years now. In fact, Adrien hasn't returned from New York yet, and I don't know anything about him, and I don't answer his phone.

Ladybug alone does all the work and I told people that Chat Noir has lost his miraculous and can't find it right now or on a short trip.I found a job and I work in a coffee shop and I go to work every day.Nathanael had been watching Chloe for a year before they got married.
(A/N: Actually I have no idea)

Luka and I are currently on a tour of Paris and we are visiting places of interest.

"How nice of you to take this tour. Let's take a picture. Uhhh ... I put my phone in the house. Let's take your phone," I said.

We took the photos and ....

Tom POV

"Hi Sabine, I got the Baker stuff. Where's your client?" I said.

"Hello. Marinette went out with Luka," Sabine said.

I whispered to myself, "But she left her phone."

I was walking down when her phone rang. I went back to the phone.
It was Adrien. I picked up the phone and answered.

"Marinette, please don't interrupt. Thank God. You finally answered. Why are you doing this? Marinette?" Adrien said.

"Look, don't call Marinette anymore. Get out of her life. She doesn't want to see you anymore." I said

"Excuse me, why?" Adrien said.

"This has nothing to do with you anymore," I said, and I hung up and dialed the phone and blocked that number.

Marinette POV

We were returning by car, but Luka took me to the park.

"Why did we come here?" I said

"I'm busy," Luka said.

"Marinette, I want to tell you something. Let's go under that tree," Luka said.

When I went to that tree, something shiny was hanging from the tree. When I went further, I saw that it was a ring.

"Will you marrying me?" Luka said, removing the ring from the tree and bending over.

"Luka? I can't believe it. Yeah," I said.

Then he put the ring in my hand and I kissed him.

I told my mom and dad about it.

"Marinette, I wish this had happened sooner," Luka said.

"Do you want to go see the hall?" Mom said.

"I have a family member in the hall. They told me, 'If you want the hall, just tell me the date of the wedding. Tell me the date if I can get the hall.'" Luka said.

"Yeah, Mom, what date do you think I don't care much about the hall?" I said

"Okay this weekend? If you want to do it soon," Mom said.

"Yeah, the sooner the better," Dad said.

"So who should we invite now this weekend?" I said.

"Your family with your friends and your family," Luka said, and I looked at Luka.

"Well, I know it.
Your mom and dad and your sister
Me: and my dad
Alia, Nino, Rose, Alex, Max, Kim, Chloe, Millen, Ivan with family.
What about our family, my mother's uncle, and my grandparents, you? ”I said.

"Well, my aunt, aunt, uncle and uncle, and my grandparents," Luka said.

"So what do we do with the card?" I said.

"You tell me I'll give you an urgent order," Luka said.

"I don't know, Is that good?" I said

"Whichever you want," Luka said.

"So that's it," I said.

"Well, get the cards tomorrow," Luka said.

We had 7 days.

Today we went to the wedding dress mason and chose the wedding dress and measured it and went to Luka's dress. We bought his clothes and my clothes will be ready in about 3 days.
I went to Alya's house to give her the card. I rang the doorbell.

" who is it ?" Alya said.

"Open the door. I have good news for you," I said.

"Let's see what you have," Alya said.

I entered the house.

"So what happened?" Alya said.

"Someone is going to start a family," I said

"What? When? Where?who?" Alya said.

"This weekend, a boy named Luka with Marinette ..." I said

"Really. Congratulations," Alya said

"This is his card. Give this to you and this to your Nino," I said.

"Okay," Alya said.

After I handed out the cards, I rested at home and fell asleep.