ch.11

Adrien POV

I couldn't believe it was a Ladybug. No it can't be! We all need her. What did she mean by that?!
After jumped down from that glass I pulled her out of the water. All the people were gathered around us. She didn't breathe.
The water park relief team arrived and took her with them. Alya and Nino and I quickly got dressed and went to the hospital by car. I was thinking all the time why did she threw herself from there?

I was thinking all the moments of that day.
Alya and then Kagami went before her and told her something.

Alya didn't do that. Because she's a her close friend.
But I hardly know Kagami's work. Kagami's treatment of me is very logical and oppressive.

Maybe . Maybe ..
I don't know. I should ask herself or ask kagami.

We got to the hospital.
Marintte was on the hospital bed, albeit unconscious, with an oxygen mask on her face.
Alya called Marintte's parents. They arrived and were worried. The doctor told her parents about her condition.
I went to Kagami to see what she told Marintte.

"Kagami can I ask what did you say to Marinette that she did that!?" I said.

"How are you so sure that I did that to her?" Kagami said.

"You were the last person who talked to her." I said.

"I didn't say anything special. Come on." Kagami said and kissed my cheek that i felt gross.

"Why are you acting like this right now you didnt answer my question properly," I said angrily.

"I just told her ..." Kagami said.

Kagami told me what she told Marintte and i couldn't believe it...

"Can't you just be more quiet?!"
I ran to the room and Kagami angrily left the hospital.

I could see her behind the glass.
Nino said from behind me, "dude wanna go first?"

"No I want to go there as last person" I said.

"Are you Sure?" Nino said.

"Yeah," I said.

one hour later

All my friends left the hospital except Alya and me and Luka.
I went into the room.

"Can I talk to her?" I said

"Yes. We'll sit here."Marinette's parents said

"I mean alone. Can I?" I said and smiled at Marintte's parents.

Marinette's parents left the room.

"I know Kagami must have told you something and made you angry. I apologize for that. I didn't know she could say things like this...
I know but I don't understand anything now, but I wanted to say that I love you more than a friend, "I said.

And I held her hand and kissed her hand and got up and wanted to leave the room.

"Adr ..." said a thin voice.

I went back and saw Marinette and she woke up. I went to her side.

"Are you okay Marintte?! You need anything?  S-Should I call the doctor?" I was stressed and couldn't control myself.

Marinette wanted to talk when I said, "shhh. The doctor said you shouldn't talk." I said.

"The words you said were real?" Marinette said.

"I love you" I said and smiled at her.
And I left the room.

"Excuse me... um, 'When will Marinette discharge from hospital?'" I asked Marinette's father.

"Doctor said she would be discharged today after the check-in" Tom said.

Then Luka went into the room. I saw Marintte from behind the glass and said goodbye to them.

I walked home. I couldn't believe it. Ladybug love me.
I was so tired, especially at the pool, and I was so tired of it.
I went to sleep to go to school tomorrow