ch.5

Marinette POV
At that moment, Alya knocked on my door and entered.

"Wow, I have some great but sad news. Let's just get dressed first." Alya said.

"Alya! What are you doing? Why should I wear clothes? I'm busy now." I said.

"Wow! Why are you so upset?" Alya said.

"Nothing. What is it?why are you ..." I said.

"GIRL! Adrien is now on the hospital bed. We have to leave. This is another opportunity!" Alya said.

I was not bored of Alya at this moment. I just wanted to cry. Alya was walking a lot in velvet.

"Marinette! Marinette! Are you alright?" Alya said.

"How can I say that? I'm not really good at all." I said.

Finally I cried. I was not feeling well.

"Hey girl! Calm down. Why are you so upset?" Alya said.

"Alya I'm not coming. You go there alone. It's better to go there yourself."

"Maybe your problem ..." Alya said as I jumped in the middle her speaking.

"ALYA !!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!" I said and started crying again.

I couldn't believe it at all. I felt like I was asleep or maybe it was a nightmare.

"Are you okay? Why do you think this is so much? It's so good. It maybe easy for you to show interest in it," Tikky said.

"What are you thinking Tikky! he loves Kagami right now. he doesn't love Ladybug anymore" I cried.

"Why do you think that? MARINETTE! MARINETTE ! Listen to me for a moment!" Tikki said and I was silent.

"Marinette, why do you think that way you are judging way too fast. Just yesterday! Didn't you hear what he just said?" Tikky said.

"He said you know how much I love Ladybug," Tikky said.

I was much more relaxed to hear this.

"Thank you very much Tikky," I said and hugged Tikky.