ch.47

Adrien POV

I went to the florist to buy flowers. I bought flowers. I was transformed and went to Marinette. Marinette was on the balcony talking to Tikki, making a cake. I could not hear all their words but:

"Why do you look bad?" Tikki said

"I do not want to say anything bad. But he rarely comes to our house and behaves as if he is away from messages and me." Marinette said

"You mean you don't trust him?" Tikki said

"No, I trust him. I certainly trust him, but he may do something to destroy my trust." I did not want to hear anything anymore and I showed myself.

"Do you not trust me anymore?" I was upset.

"Gasp! Cat!" said Marinette

"I told you not to be pessimistic," Tikki said

"Cat, I didn't mean really bad, but you really are!" Marinette said

I was very sad to hear that.

"oh my kitty cat, I really did not mean badly," Marinette said, hugging me tightly and kissing me.

"You should not think I do not love you. I do. Of course I do." Marinette said.

We had been hugging for a while and Marinette broke the silence again.
"Sorry I said that."

I quickly grabbed Marinette's head and kissed her.

"Mmm," said Marinette

I pushed her to the wall while kissing.

"pant, cat mom and dad," Marinette said, and I became a transformer.

" now what?" I said and kissed Marinette.

"I can no longer stand, pant," Marinette said, and I picked her up and kissed her as I went to bed.

We lay on the bed. I lifted her clothes and kissed her belly. Marinette skin was very soft. It was as if I was touching her as if she were the first to open.

I put my hand under her bra and touched her chest.

"Adriene! Haa- don't- pant" Marinette panting.

remove her clothing.

"Your skin is very soft," I said, and my hand hit the glass on the table and fell and broke.

"MARINETTE! Is something wrong?" Marinette's mother said.

"I need a condom," I said.

"WHAT ?! DID YOU LOSE YOUR MIND? No!," Marinette said, and I inserted my finger into the hole.

"Adri-gasp, pant. AHH" Marinette moaned.

"adr .... please. haAh.pant I-I can't Adri-" Marinette moaned louder and screamed.

"shh. They'll hear your voice !" I said and kissed Marinette. Then Marinette covered her mouth.

"MGH"

"Adrien, please."

I pulled my finger out of the hole.

"Are you OK?" I said.

"WHAT WAS THAT! *Breathe*," Marinette said.

"Now why did you do that? You provoke me and you do nothing!" Marinette said with a laugh.

"Really?" I said excitedly.

"Condoms are in the drawer. Just be careful," Marinette said, looking elsewhere.

" R u sure?" I said.

"Just be quick," Marinette said
.
.
Then we had sex
Marinette and I were lying on the bed.

"Was this your first time?" I said.

"Adrien, why are you asking these questions suddenly?" Marinette said with a nervous laugh.

I was serious and I felt bad.
"Why? I seriously asked that question," I said.

"It wasn't the first time, but it was better than all of them," Marinette said.

"With Luka?" I said angrily.

"ADRIEN! Omg.... You should not think about these things. Negative emotions are dangerous." Marinette said.

"How can I forget that boy. Every time I think about it, I get upset."

Marinette got up and sat on top of me.

" what?" I said and Marinette kissed me hard.

"Marinette. I can not breathe" I said and laughed and kissed my Marinette again and this time kissed my whole face.

"Enough, Marinette. Okay. Okay," I laughed.

Tomorrow

I woke up and saw that Marinette was not by my side.
I got dressed and went upstairs. Marinette was on the balcony preparing one of her pastry orders.

" Hi how are you?" I said.

"Oh hi" Marinette fell silent and did her job.

I sat next to her.
Marinette was completely silent, and that was annoying.

I pulled the Marinette from behind.
"What happened to Adrien?" Marinette said.

" Nothing"

"So what are you doing?"

" I'm bored"

"What should I do? I have a job," Marinette said.

"You can do something," I said, and I put my hand under her clothes and put my other hand between her legs.

"ADRIEN! What are you doing?" Marinette said, and I rubbed her breast with my hand.

"What are you doing? Don't do this." Marinette tightened her grip on her legs. I rubbed between his legs.

"GASP! Adrien! I HAVE TO PREPARE THIS ORDER FOR NINE ‌. pant."

"It's 9 o'clock," I said

"NO! IT'S 11 O'CLOCK AND INTERRUPTED HAVE TO GET THIS READY FOR 12 O'CLOCK."

"Huh? So why did I wake up so late. I really have a lot of work to do today. So goodbye," I said.

I went to Alya and Nino.

"I'm stressed. Does that mean the problem is solved?" I said.

"OH MY GOD, how similar this girl and boy are. Yes, the problem will be solved. I will tell the DJ. I hope this one is not like the previous wedding." Alya said.

"WHAT !? DON'T COMPARE ME WITH THAT CRAZY AND BITCH!" I screamed.

"Okay, dude, calm down!" Nino stopped me and I calmed down and said sadly, "You mean Marinette doesn't like me as her husband?"

"No, that's not what Alya meant. ALYA!" Nino said.

"I did not mean bad, but your courtship will be part of our wedding," Alya said.

"AHHH! Why did you say that? You should not have said it. Now those of us who are reading the story understand. Why did you not proceed according to the dialogue," the author said.

"What? Who are you?" Alya said

"I'm a writer. You've ruined the story. Now it 's okay to understand. Go on," the author said.

" where was I?" Alya said.

"Where you said your courtship is part of our wedding," I said.

"1, 2, 3, Go" Author.

"Look, we did everything and the wedding is tomorrow, so get ready." Alya said.

"No tomorrow!" I said in my heart.

"Ring, I have. Opportunity, I have ..." I said in my heart.

Until now, I did not think that courtship would be so difficult ...

__________________
To be continue.....