ch.6

Marinette POV

I was very pleased after what Tikky said to me.

The next day

I woke up today when I woke up i heard Adrien was not going to school.

I saw Alya at the door of the school.

"Hi, are you feeling better than yesterday?" Alya said.

"Hi sorry I said those things to you yesterday. I don't know I was not thinking properly yesterday. Really sorry!" I said.

"All right. better now?" Alya said.

"Yeah I'm better," I said.

"But your face show something else," Alya said.

I turned my head away. "Let's go to class. We are late now" I said.

We ran to class together.

When I got into class, I saw cloè is crying. I asked the guys what it was.
it was because of Adrien.

Chloe came over to me crying. "Hello Maritrash, what do you think you haven't met yet?" Chloe said.

I turned around like didn't heard her.
"What did you do? How dare you ..." Chloe said.

I didn't want to listen to her ridiculous talk.

"O dear girl. How you still like him but you didn't meet him yet?" Chloe said.
I agreed with that. She was right. I'm a girl who didn't even meet him when i like him.

I ran to the bathroom quickly ...
Alya came behind me.
"That's right. I'm off to a meeting I didn't even meet," I said.

"Why are you listening to her? She didnt meet him herself," Alia said.

"No! No! No! It was all my fault that he was now hospitalized."I said.

"What? What do you mean? C'mon. We have to go to class." Alya said

Alya put her hand on my shoulder and told me to put it together. Then she escorted me to class. I didn't understand any lessons. I was in school myself, but my mind was somewhere else. By the end of class, I could no longer survive. I went to the Adrien Hospital ...