ch.32

Marinette POV

He put the things on his bed and came near me. I stepped back and leaned against the wall and said, "What are you doing?"

I was scared but i knew lika wasn't that kind of person.

"Nothing, we just want to talk. That's it." Luka said and put his hand on the wall.

"Are you sure? I don't think so." I said.

"No," Luka said.

"Well, you can tell me I have to go sooner," I said. My voice trembled.

"Marinette, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time, and I want to know what you think about it," Luka said, pulled his face toward me.

"I'm sorry, my phone is ringing. I have to go." I said and ran from under his arm to the bathroom.

It was Adrien.

"Hello Adrien. How are you? Where are you?" I said.

"Hello Marinette. I'm in a coffee shop. Honestly, I'm not bad. How are you? Why are you upset?" Adrien said.

"Adrien," I said.

"Yes, tell me what happened?" Adrien said.

"When are you coming back? Adrien. I'm worried Adrien, What if you love someone else and ...? What if you forget me? What if you don't come back? What?
MasterFu has just said that there is a cat that can define another cat and I will do it. When will you come back? "I said

"Look, maybe I'll come back in a week or a month, or maybe a year, or maybe not. You shouldn't lose your temper," Adrien said.

"Do something and come back sooner. Just come back sooner." I said.

"Okay, I'll ask tomorrow when I can come back." Adrien said.

"I love you" I said

"I love you too. You're not saying goodbye," Adrien said.

"I can't say goodbye until you're away from me," I said.

"Okay .... ‌ I don't think I should have said that," Adrien said, and we laughed and hung up.

I saw Luka while coming out of the bathroom.

"Ahhh ... what are you doing here?" I said.

"I can't find another cat and I don't think I'll be back?" Luka said, smiling.

"Did you hear it all?" I said

"Yeah, I think so," Luka said

"The cat case, which is related to my mother's friend, which is also related to Adrien. We lost her cat.

Please don't tell anyone," I said.

"Okay, but I haven't said it yet," Luka said.

"I understand what you mean, but I have to think of a way." I said, took my belongings, and went to the guys.

I called Adrien again at night.
We talked.

"Adrien they didn't say anything? ," I said.

"Not yet," Adrien said.

"Honey," one said.

"Adrien?!" I said.

"I said, 'I don't want you to call me that,'" Adrien said.

"Adrien, answer me. Was that one?" I said

"This is Alice ..." I didn't let Adrien continue. "Adrien, you'll be back sooner or you'll never see me again."

"Oh, it's not up to me that when I come," Adrien said

"I don't know, I told you everything," I said

The next day, I went to Julica's house again to continue the project.

Tomorrow

We will finish our project today.
When we were done, I was on my way home and Alya separated from me and I was alone. it was night.
I was walking when someone put his hand in front of my mouth and put a knife under my neck. "If you talk You don't hear a word in your voice anymore. Hurry up, your cell phone, your earrings, your ring and your bag," said a person.

I did. When I turn around, he had fallen to the ground and Luka was there.

"Did you do that?!" I said.

"Are you all right?" Luka said.

"Oh God. Yeah," I said and sat down on the floor.

"Your neck is injured. Do you want a handkerchief?" Luka said and I breathed.

I was in shock. I did not answer his questions.
I told myself Adrien didn't like me.

"Marinette, look at me. Marinette! It's over," Luka said.

" I can not believe it." I said.

"Marinette, are you ok? What's wrong? MARINETTE !" Luka said.

" yeah?, yes." I said.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Luka said.

"No," I said.

"I know it's not time now, but did you think about that?" Luka said.

"Luka, I'm not feeling well. So don't change my mind, about you," I said.

"Marinette, I'm ready to do anything you tell me. If you don't like it, tell me," Luka said, and I stood up. I came back. I wanted to empty myself. I went to Luka.

"Marinette, are you sure?" Luka said.

"Yeah," I said.

I didn't know what I was doing. I took his hand and looked at his lips.

" You do not like?" I said.

"No, I mean, yes," Luka said.

Then I kissed him and he kissed me.
I stood for a moment.

"Is there a problem?" Luka said.

"What did I do? Oh my God. God!" I said and ran over.