ch.37

Marinette POV

I was tired and put my head on the table and after a few minutes one of them sat down in front of me.
I didn't see who.

"Uhhhh, I'm tired. When's the next flight? Are you from our university? Do you know when the next flight?" Someone sitting in front of me said.

I nodded and said, "Yeah, gasp."
Then I saw Mr. Agreste. "I'm sorry, I'll ask from someone else," I said .

I quickly put my head on the table.
Alya came back and said, "Why are you two doing this? You didn't see an Elf. He's human."

"Gone?" I said softly.

"Yeah. Gone. Let's go shopping." Alya said.

We walked around the airport shops together for two hours and bought a lot of equipment.

We sat in a coffee shop and went into a cosmetics store.

It was a big, crowded shop.
I grabbed the earrings and turned around and said, "Alya, should I take this for myself?"

When I returned, I saw that Mr. Agreste was ahead.

"Aaaaaaa" me and Nino's friend said and we ran out of the store together.

"Dude, where did you go?" Nino said.
"Marinette. It's ridiculous. Stop it," Alya said.

Adrine POV

"What are you doing? Why are you guys playing these games?" Nino said, and I took off his hat and put it on my head.

"Bro. It's too late to be identified," Nino said.

"Get up. Get up. We have to go. The manager is calling for us to go to the hotel." I said.

Nino and I got on the bus together.
We arrived at the hotel to announce the group manager.
I go to room with Max.

Marinette POV

Explain everything to us. They didn't even have a bathroom. I hope it's not like that in Toronto.

At the hotel, I fell into a room with Julika.

Our room was so quiet that I broke the silence asking about luka . "W-well... Is he doing well?"
"Still worrying about you but he is trying" Julika said.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry about all those troubles" I said and she didn't say anything.

"I'm going out with Alya. Aren't you coming?" I said.

"No," said Julika.

"Well ... okay, I'm going," I said.

Tomorrow at two o'clock in the afternoon

All the guys came out to go to the airport.
Alya and I arrived at the airport and got our flight card.
I didn't know who was sitting next to me.
I slept all the way. He woke me up with my handkerchief.