ch.35

Marinette POV

I felt threatened and didn't tell anyone.

"What's wrong with you?" Tikki said.

"Oh God. Tikki what if that person is Adrien! Adrien understood? What should I do?" I said.

"Explain to me exactly what has happened" Tikki said.

"Wedding. Uhhh wedding. Oh my God. Oh God. What can I do?" I said.

"First of all, I told you if you tell him is better. Second, be optimistic. Maybe he just came to see you and didn't want to do anything. Maybe he won't come at all." Tikki said.

"No, I know he'll do something. He'll definitely come with his girlfriend," I said.

"Look. You're saying he's coming with his girlfriend, so maybe he'll have a fiancé. Don't worry," Tikki said.

"If that's the case, that's fine."

I wanted it to be tomorrow sooner.
Tomorrow will be the best day of my life.

Tomorrow

I woke up early and Luka came after me and took me to the barber shop and he went to the hairdresser himself.

Adrien POV

It was half past twelve
The plane landed. I quickly picked up my belongings and took a taxi to Master Fu's house to get a ring from Master Fu.
 It was very traffic. I arrived at Master Fu's house.

Marinette POV

I finished my make-up and Luka was waiting for me to see me as a bride.

Luka and I went to church. I was very happy.

We greeted the guests and Luka stood in front of the priest. My father and I walked to Luka.

I stood next to the priest. The priest told Luca to repeat his words:
"I, Luka Couffaine, choose you Marinette Dupain-Cheng as my legal spouse, so that I can have you by my side from today onwards. "Health, so that I may love you and praise you. From today until death do us part." The priest said and Luka repeated.

Adrien POV

I went to church after I got the ring.
It was very crowded and it was late.
I finally reached the church and entered the hall.

"I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng...," Marinette said, and I interrupted and said, "You won't."

Marinette POV

I was continuing with the pastor when I heard a voice say, "You don't."
We all were looking at the door.

"Why? Who are you to say this?," Luka said.

" Well.who am I?" Someone said that and ran towards Luka angrily.

"gasp, Adrien !!!" I said.

Adrien ran and punched Luka in the face and continued to beat him.

"How dare you do that?" Adrien said and hit Luka.

I was crying when my best day turned into the worst day of my life.

"Don't do that. Please don't.Let me explain Adrien" I said.

Jolica and her family fled to Luka. Luka had fallen to the ground. My father ran to Adrien and pulled him away. "What are you doing?I told you that I don't want to see you again," Dad said.

"DAD !! What are you saying?" I said.
Adrien didn't listen to dad at all and took my hand and pulled it.

"What are you doing? Let me go," I said.
We went out of the church.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Adrien said.

"Why should I tell you?" I said angrily.

"Thank you so much for this secret relationship," Adrien whispered.

"Which relationship? I don't see a relationship. A relationship that every girl goes through is not a relationship. I'm done." I said.

"Which girl? Look, I've been calling for five years. You're not answering. Now, after four years, someone answered your phone and told me, 'Get your foot out of her life,' now someone who betrays very easily is you , not me."

"So what was that girl Alice saying?" I said.

"That girl was my planner and she was ten years older than me. We changed her a week later," Adrien said.

I was shocked and Adrien was breathing.

"Then I have something to say that now you are forming a family. I'd better not be in front of your eyes and never see me again. I will leave Paris forever and I can start a family too," Adrien said, putting his ring in my hand.

I thought to myself for a moment, Marinette, say don't go! Is this really you? Was that the way you had a crash? Was that what you told him not to leave my heart alone? Was that what you really said to him? Really are you ok?! Come to your senses. Marinette.

Adrien was walking away when I said, "Adrien wait. I said Wait. Adrien, please." I said and sat on the floor.

"What? ..." Adrien said and looked at me. I sat on the floor and was shocked.

I cried, "Please don't go. Please, gasp. When will you be back in New York?" I said.

Then dad came out of the church.
"Go and don't look back," dad said.

"Right now," Adrien said angrily.

"DAD " I screamed and ran to Adrien, holding his hand.

"Please don't go now. Please."

"Marinette, please let me go," Adrien said.

I didn't let go, but he pulled his hand away.

I sat on the ground. Dad and Mom came to pick me up.

"Marinette, it's not important ..." dad said, and I interrupted and said, "Don't touch me." I continued to cry.

"IT  WAS  ALL  YOUR  FAULT.  It was all your fault."

"Why did you do that?" I said quietly to dad and went inside the church, sat on the floor and looked at the ring and cried.

 "What did he tell you? Tell me," Alya said.

"I didn't think Adrien was that kind of person," Julica said.

"It's okay, Marinette, we'll do it next time," Luka said softly with a bruised face.

"Yeah, Marinette doesn't care much, don't think about it anymore," Alix said.

"I really have to kill this Adrien," Luka said.

I was very angry and upset. I can't listen these words.

 "Stop it. I hate you all." I screamed and continued to cry.

Why am I doing this?

Everyone were leaving me except Luka and Alya.

"Are you better Marinette?" Alya said.

"No, no, no," I said.

Alya left and Luka stayed.

"Marinette, well, there's plenty of time. We'll finish it off happily next time. Whenever you want," Luka said.

"I don't want to. Go," I said, taking the ring from my hand and throwing it away.

Why?!