ch.10

Marinette POV

I went to the front too. I took a deep breath and focused ...

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I love you more than a friend," I said.

"me too. So go tell him now and finish the job," Adrian said.

"I-I just did it." I said

And my face was completely red.

"Wha- .." Adrian said.

And I quickly left there and went into the water park's restaurant and sat there and wanted to be alone.

I ordered fried potatoes for myself so I ate it , all the guys came into the restaurant. Alya, Nino, Adrian and Kagami didn't come to me and I wasn't the only one who came to Alya.

"Did Adrien say something about me?" I said.

"No, why? But I think your situation is ruined," Alya said.

Alya went and Kagami came to me.

"Don't think you can take him from me. He was just made for me and I was made for him." Kagami said

"Huh?! ... who? Where? Why would you tell that to me?" I said.

"You know who im talking about and i just wanted to warn you" kagami said and left that place.

My body was moving by itself i didn't know what to do but i just let my body move because i didnt have any other hope on that time in my life...

My body was standing by the glass
(Glass wasn't like a wall)

There was a table next to the glass. Alya ran to me.

"What are you doing?! Come down! It's dangerous," Alya said.

“I can handle it anymore.” I whispered.

"MARINETTE ! DON'T DO THAT!" Alya screamed and everyone around me gathered.

"MARINETTE !" All my friends were saying.

"Alya, I love you my best friend," I said.

"What are you doing?! Marinette?! You should calm yourself down. It'sno good please" Luka said softly that i felt my heart melting.

"Im really sorry. Luka, this life has been so hard for me. I can't stand it anymore. Someone is trying to torment me," I said.

Then I pointed Adrien

"I wanted to tell you three things:

1. Be more careful in your choices.
2. I know that stupid secret about you
3. I love you my kitty "I said and threw myself down and i was floating in the air.

When I threw myself into the pool, after a few moments I could no longer breathe and my eyes were closed and I saw someone jump into the pool and try to open my eyes but I couldn't and everything went black.