ch.30

Marinette POV

"Marinette, if you really love me, come to our house tomorrow. Only if I don't see you ... I love you so much. Goodbye," Adrien said behind the door.

I didn't know what to do for a moment. I said to myself, Marinette, are you yourself? The one you had crush on Adrien ? Then why did he tell me if I didn't see you? I felt he wanted to say something else.

Tomorrow an hour after school

I went to Adrien's house, but no one was there. I called him but he didn't answer. Someone was calling, but I didn't answer because I was calling Adrien.

Adrien POV

We were at the airport and I was flying for a few more minutes. I left my previous mobile phone at home and brought my new mobile phone. She  didn't answer me. She doesn't answer those strange numbers and she doesn't answer me because of that.
I had to turn off my cell phone. At the last moment, I called Nino and told him everything and told him to tell Marinette and give her my number.
I turned off my phone.

Merinette POV

I went to school tomorrow. Adrien did not come.
I was concerned.
I asked Nino, don't you know about him?
Nino said something.

"How come he didn't tell me that?" I said.

" Why should Adrien tell you this?" Alya said.

"Because I-I'm his friend! I'm sorry, Alya," I said, and sat down.

"Marinette are you ok? Miss Bustier is coming now," Alya said.

Miss Bustier entered the classroom and I packed up and left the classroom.

Alya POV

Marinette was in a very bad mood. Gather your belongings and get out of the classroom quickly.

"Miss Bustier, can I go with her?" I said

"Go. I hope she's fine." Miss Bustier said.
I followed her.

"Marinette , please stop," I said.
But she kept running.

I went back to class. "I'm sorry. She was in a very bad mood." I said.

"But her absences have increased," Miss said.

Marinette POV

All this time I didn't listen to him, he wanted to tell me this!

  Nino

Nino, can you give me Adrien's number?

Yes sure

Thank you very much
.
.
.

I called him after he gave Adrien's number. But his phone was off.
I called him once every hour.
Hopefully, answer me as soon as possible and give it to me or call me.