ch.22

Marinette POV

three days later

I'm finally going to school today. I hope we don't have exciting news today that makes me feel bad.
Today, Adrien goes to school.
I went to school, I missed my friends. When I arrived, I saw Alya and quickly jumped into my arms.

"Hello, I miss you." I said.

"Hello, how are you? Me too," Alya said.

"I'm very good. I said I was going too far back," I said, and we laughed together.

Today, when I went to school, there was something good and something bad.
The good thing is that I see my friends.
The bad thing is that I see a selfish kidney again.
"Adrikins," chloe said, jumped up and down.

I looked at Adrien. I was sure that if he wanted to choose, he would not.

"So what's up? When did Adrien come to school?" I said.

" how strange!" Alya said.

"What's weird?" I said.

"When you came today, Adrien came too. Then another strange thing. You weren't late." Alya said.

"Stop it. What do you say?! So what's up?" I said.

"Another piece of news? No, it's not another piece of news," Alya said, and we went to class together.

Three of our classes are over.
I was a little unwell. I think I was standing too much. My breath was getting faster.
I wrote down my status and told Adrien, "Can I borrow your eraser?"
Then Alya looked at me and said, "Well, get rid of me."

"No, wait," I said.

Then I put the paper in the eraser and gave it to Adrien.

"Thank you," I said.

After a minute, Adrien read the letter and looked at me.

I endured for 10 minutes. But my mouth became bloody again. I had a stomach ache for a moment. I couldn't stand it anymore. I just ran to the bathroom.

My hand was bloody.
I was in a very bad mood. I was breathing so fast that I was confused. Miss Bostier, Adrien, and Alya came to see what I was up to.

" are you okay?" Miss Bustier said.
I started crying.

"Wash your face," said Miss Bustier.

I also washed my face, but I didn't feel well. I sat on the floor as I breathed. Alya and Adrien sat next to me.

"I don't think she's okay, she has to go to the hospital," you could hear worry from Adrien's voice.

"No,It's just dizziness. You go to class. I'll give here water. She'll be fine," said Miss Bustier.

"What? Dizziness?!" Adrien said and lifted my dress. My body was bloody.
I was just breathing.

"Oh God. Why are you like this?" Said Miss Bustier.

"It's not good at all now that I see it." Miss Bustier said.

I didn't even sit down.
My stomach hirt alot. I cried and shouted and lay on the ground.

"SHE'S NOT FEELING WELL AT ALL," Alya shouted.

"Yes, she have to go to the hospital," Adrien said.

"Okay. You can go home at last period. I'm going to the hospital with her." Miss Bustier said.

Adrien POV

Well, we went upstairs to class.

"What's the matter?" Guys asked.

"Miss Bostier said you can go home in last period. She take Marinette to the hospital." I said.

"Nino, are you coming to see Marinette?" Alya told Nino.

"Okay," Nino said.

"Can I come with you?" I said.

"Yeah, of course," Alya said.

We went to Hospital.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello," Marinette said.

" are you okay?" Alya said.

" I am not bad." Marinette said.

Marinette POV

I told Alya to come and tell her something.

"Why did you bring Adrien with you?" I said in Alya's ear.

"Nino, are you going out with Adrien?!" Alya said.

"I didn't bring him. He said I wanted to come," Alya said, winking at me.

"Really," I said.

"I think a so many things are happening," Alya said.

"ALYA ! No, he doesn't know a girl named Marinette in his life anymore." I said.

"No, don't say that. You came to school today, he came to me. Today he is in a bad condition. He is here." Alya said.

"ALYA " I said.

"Can we come in?" Adrien said.

"Yes, of course," Alya said.

After 1 hour the guys go.

Adrien POV

Alya and Nino wanted to go, but I went downstairs. I turned around and made sure no one was in Marinette's room and entered the room. I became a de_transform.

"Marinette," I said.

"Adrien, why am I like this?" Marinette cried.

"Shhhhh. I'm stealthy here. Just quiet. You'll be fine," I said and took her hand.

"When are you going home?" I said.

"I think I'll have another thirty minutes until I'm done," Marinette said.

"Okay, I'm here," I said.

After we left, Marinette's house.

" Where were you?" Marinette's father said.
Marinette didn't answer.
I said "hospital" and didn't put Marinette on the sofa.

"Miss Bostier said she doesn't want to come to school tomorrow," I said.

"You have to think about me. I should go to school. After this i cant catch up," Marinette said.

"You can use my handsfree. But it just takes a lot of internet." I said.

"Can we go to my room?" Marinette said.

I picked her up and we went into the room.

"So how do you do that?" Marinette said.

"You can call me with anything. Actually to Handsfree. Then I'll put my phone on the board. You have a voice ." I said.

"If we can, it's very good," Marinette said