ch.38

Marinette POV

Adrien and I were standing in our seats when the flight attendant said, "Please sit down and the plane wants to take off."

We both looked at each other and sat down. I took my notebook out of my bag and kept myself busy thinking no more. I have to endure this situation for about 10 hours.

Adrien POV

It was awful. I couldn't look at her. I picked up my cell phone and kept myself busy with it. It's been almost half an hour.

"Ehm ... are you having fun?" I said.

"Kinda," Marinette said, smiling artificially.

I fell asleep at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Marinette POV

I was working on my cell phone when I felt a lot of weight on my arm. I looked at my arm, I saw .......

Oh no ... ‌‌ oh my god ....... oh my God ..... na
Adrien was lying on my arm. I couldn't do anything.
I sent a message to Alya

Alya

Oh, what should I do?

Alya
Alya

Aaah, I'm going crazy
Alya 😫😫😫😫
God
Look at me

(Alya turned and looked at me)

Oh my God 🤣🤣🤣
Calm down

why are you laughing?

I'm going crazy,
are you laughing?
Tell me something to do.

You're crazy. Keep yourself busy.

Alya
Alya
where are you going?
No Alya!

End of chat

I was so busy with my cell phone that my eyes became heavy. I didn't want to sleep and I want awake.
In two and a half hours, I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep.

Alya POV

Marinette killed herself to put herself to sleep.😂

I took a picture of them and put a piece of cloth on them. They were so cute.

I now have five documents to prove their interest.

Adrien POV

I woke up and Marinette was lying on my shoulder. I didn't want to, but I tried.

The hostess came and distributed chocolate. I took it for mysef and Marinette.
I was listening to the song with the handsfree .....

Marinette POV

I didn't know when I fell asleep and had a strange dream.
I woke up and saw that there were adrenaline-fueled and that Adrien was listening to songs.

"gasp, aaaaaa" I said.

It was awful. My heart was pounding. I do not know why? Maybe I was scared.
I looked at my watch. Only three hours had passed and there were four hours left.
I wanted to go to the bathroom but I couldn't. Because he was sitting with his handsfree on his ears and me by the window.
I couldn't talk to him.