🌸Chapter - 32🌸

Aviraj's pov:

I came down from my cabin for an important meeting. There i hear Tani's voice. First i didn't believe it, but when i saw her i froze in my place.

But my blood boiled when i heard my receptionist insulting her. I meddle between them and introduce her as my wife in front of everyone.

I took her to my cabin. She was angry because of what happened. She was about to leave my cabin but i don't want her to leave. I literally wanted to spend some time with her. But due to work i can not even call her. Now that she is here i can not let her go easily.

So, i asked her if she had lunch or not. I was hoping for her denial. She gave me positive answer i mentally did bhangra dance. I told her to wait for me so that i can complete my work. But actually i want to surprise her.

When she was busy watching the beautiful view of the city from my cabin, i tiptoe and left my cabin to prepare everything that i just planned.

After making sure that everything is ready, i came back to my cabin. Tani was shocked to see me coming from outside but did not ask me anything. How can she?? She was lost.

We both left my cabin and headed towards the place where i prepared surprise for her. After parking my car i said to her

"Please come." She was standing there being confused so i had to pull her inside.

Author's Pov:

The floor was decorated with flowers, red and white balloons and they also decorated with small size heart shape with rose petals. There is only one table and two chairs in the middle which is also decorated with rose petals. The roof is also decorated with the heart shaped ballons. Slow music is also playing in the background. The place was decorated like the way Aviraj wanted.

Looking at the decoration Tanisha said to him

"I think we come to the wrong place. It seems to be booked by someone. We should not go inside." She hold his arms to stop him when he tried to pull the chair for her. He look at her dumbfounded.

I mean like how can she think like that, i know something like this done by me was unexpected but someone else like really?? She is such an idiot, i the Aviraj Raisingh prepared a date for her and she is giving all the credits to someone else who does not even exist. I
Aviraj thought in his mind and rubbed his hand on his neck being nervous.

Nevertheless, he pulled a chair for her and make her sit. She was looking around kneely mesmerised by the decoration. Then she asked the waiter for menu card rolling her eyes. After getting it she ordered food for them.

'How stubborn and egoistic she is?? Now only she was saying it is booked by someone else. Can't she asked me who did this and why did this?? Again Aviraj thought in his mind but did not said to her and now he got angry instantly.

Tanisha can sense his anger through his eyes but did not able to point out why he is angry. According to her,

Aviraj can never done something like this, at least for her. She thought him as a good person who's helping her due to sympathy. He can never love her and He can never accept her as his wife.

Then Aviraj suddenly said to Tanisha

"Listen Mrs. Raisingh! For tomorrow i want you to prepare food, clothes and everything that i needed. You will be responsible for my work from now onwards."

"And why should I??" Tani asked challenging Aviraj. So, Aviraj angrily got up from his place stand in front of her. He bent down little towards her and touched her jaw and made her look at him and said to her