🌸Chapter-21🌸

Aviraj's pov

When i entered inside the room she was asking doctors

"Who saved me?" Like i did some crime. I was angry because of the stunt she pulled so i roared

"I saved you, Aviraj Raisingh." I told the doctor to leave us alone.

"What the hell?? Why did you save me?? I don't want to live."

"Don't you dare to shout at me ms. Tanisha Das. And now quietly signed this paper's."

"Why should I ??  Why did you save me?? Because of you i again become the burden for them. They are ashamed of me. I want to die. Please! Let me die. I don't want to live." She was varge of crying but how dare she think that I'll let her die. I know she won't listen to me if i asked her to marry me. I have to use other ways.

"Ms. Tanisha i gave you new life and you're thinking about dieing. Now that I save you owe me so you have to pay."

"What should I pay you?? I have nothing left."

"You have to marry me. Sign this paper." I said conditionally.

"What??? How can i marry you?? Go to hell Mr. Raisingh. You're here to insult me."

"Yes. You have to. Outside the hospital Media were waiting to show that we are having affair. They don't know what happened to you. But if you signed the paper  I'll officially introduce you as my wife. If you don't then I'll tell the media what happened to you and why are you here to clear my name. Then people will say ill about your family. The choice is yours." I know this is wrong but i don't have any other way.

"You should once look at my body. I'm not good for you. You'll regret like others."

"Listen! I know what happened to you. I made my decision. And these are the report we will file case. We will punish him."

"No..." she shouted.

"Why?? Don't you want to punish him??"

"I didn't see his face because of the drug and also they were wearing masks."

"So what?? Its police's duty to find them. We must complaint." I was trying to convince her but she wasn't ready so i didn't force her but she don't know that I'll never gonna leave the topic. After that she signed the paper's followed by me.

        'Tanisha is changed so much. She never accept others conditions. She never let anyone dominate her. But today she's so calm while i put conditions. But i promise I'll make her like she was before.' I thought to myself.

"And listen Tanisha make sure nobody learns that i forced you in this marriage."

"Ok." She only replied in one word.

"I'll send uncle Aunty inside." Saying that i was about to turn but she caught my hand.

"No. Please! Send them back. I don't want to meet them. I don't want to be burden on them."

"But..please " she cut me off in the middle and requested. I can't deny it so after that i went outside told them about her conditions. They were hurt but they don't want to stress her so they didn't enter inside. Mom and Dad console them. Jivi give me her dress and taking it i again went inside and gave her.

Tanisha's pov

When i open my eyes i look at my surrounding then i got to know I'm in a hospital. When i woke up Pishi was there. Then Pishi started blaming me for whatever happened with me. She started blaming my mother also. Then suddenly barked inside. They both started arguing in the anger what Pishi told me. It shook me to the core. I never thought that the family i live with is not my family.  I'm a illegiimate child and I'm the Stigma of the family. I can't ruin their reputation. If i died then everything will be fine. Thinking this i went to terrace and was about to jump then i black dot come infront of eyes.