Chapter - 3. Caught red handed

In Raisingh Mansion:

Aviraj's pov :

After coming back from mall i went towards my room. Mummy was calling me from behind but i ignore her as i was angry. After freshening up i went towards her room. I halted in my step hearing Jivika's voice. She was talking with him.

"Yeah! Thankfully...i left the place at correct time." She said.

Did she saw me?? That's why she left the place. I focus on hearing further.

Aviraj's pov end.

Flashback:

Jivika's pov:

When i was waiting for you in eating area, i saw her coming towards eating area. When she entered i tried to calling Sayan,but his phone was unreachable. She gone to order something. Thankfully she didn't saw me. Then, i saw Sayan also  coming towards this place. I got panicked. Rush out from the place to stop him entering here.

Flashback end

Jivika's pov end

Aviraj's pov:

Hearing them i got relexed that they didn't saw me but who wasshe?? From which girl they are hiding? Well thats not my concern again i focused on hearing what they are talking.

Aviraj's pov end.

Jivika's pov:

"I was praying that she didn't see me or you...thankfully she didn't and i escaped from there." She said to him.

"Okay! Now sleep...we had a long day today. I wish we get married soon so that we don't have to hide from anyone. I really feel bad to hide about us from our family."

           "Anyways, today we had a good time and i really like spend my times with you. I love y...

Sayan was saying to me how much he loves me but someone from my back snatch my phone from me. I immediately turn towards the in horror. After seeing him i panicked.

"Bhai....voh...voh..Actually....i...i..." i become a stammering mess.

"Tomorrow meet me in my office. " saying that my cut the phone in anger. He turn his gaze towards me.

"Bhai esa kuch nhi hai.....aap... (Bro nothing is like that....you...) i was cut off in middle of my sentence by bhai.

"Don't you dare to lie me on my face. I have heard everything not only hear i saw you both in the mall." Bhai said gritting his teeth. My eyes become wide with the new found information. After throwing my phone in the bed, bhai left my room in anger. My phone started ringing i saw Sayan is calling me. I pick it up instant.

"Hel..what we are going to do now?? We are doomed Sayan. We are doomed. Bhai will not going to talk with me, he will break your friendship, he is going to beat you. What have i done...oh god please! Give us way. Sayan you're not going to his office ok?? You take leave from work..and go anywhere but don't stay here...

I cut off Sayan before he say something and i started talking more like continueously blubbering...the thing i do when i got panicked or nervous.

"Will you please shut your mouth" Sayan shouted from the otherside. Then only i got little calm down. After believing that I'll not cut him off this time, he continued what he was saying.

"Nothing will happen. And I'm not going anywhere...I'll go to his office will talk with him. We can't hide about this in our whole life, now are we?? So its will be better if i go. And we have to informe our parents someday right. So why not now? Trust me everything will be alright. I'm not goona leave you ever. I think whatever happened is happened for the good. Now don't worry! I'll handle everything. So just go sleep. Ok?? Good night sweetheart "

"Hmm...you're right but...
I was again cut off by him.

"No but,if, what....go to sleep now. He is my best friend. He will not do anything to me. Sleep. I'm hanging up now."

"Ok! Good night" i said to him and cut the call. I hope babaji sab thik kar de. After praying, i went to bed thinking about what will happen tomorrow....i dozed off. Not knowing that pairs of eyes are watching her. After her sleeping, he left the place mentally smirking. Yes, its our own Aviraj.

In Dasbari :

Sayan pov:

Everything was going according to our plan. We are happy although we are little sad that we have to hide our relationship from everyone. But it's ok! We are going to share the news with everyone very soon. But i didn't think that the day will come this soon. I was talking with Jivika but suddenly when Aviraj take the phone said to meet him in his office for a second i freaked out. I literally started sweating. But again i thought its high time, we have to inform them. And as a brother its his right to know about her sisters life...he have to secure her life. I'll do the same when time comes to Tani.

So i decided to meet him. I informed Jivika. And also assure her everything will be alright. After cutting the call. I motivated myself. And Went to sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

In Raisingh Mansion :

Aviraj's pov :

After leaving her room. I didn't come to my room. I was hiding behind the pillar. I was damn sure that he'll call her and i want to here what he's gonna do. After all its my sister life. After hearing his reply i got relexed. I know he's a gem person but i have to be sure, After all its my sister life.
         But now my dear friend, be ready for a surprise. Actually surprise for me and shock for him. I always share everything with him and i thought he also does the same but no He hide his relationship with my sister. Now he have to pay the price. Two can play the game right. I smirked in my plan. After having peep talk with my self i went towards bed and close my eyes. Suddenly i open my eyes. After closing eyes i saw the same cute girl from the mall in my dream. She's looking so cute in her Shinchan t-shirt, her checks were so red that i want to pull it and those juicy lips....OMG what I'm thinking. Shit! I shake my head to remove this thought. And went to sleep again.

In Dasbari:

Tanisha's pov :

I was tossing and turing in the bed. But sleep is far away from my eyes. Whenever i close my eyes i can see the beautiful dark brown eyes, the handsome hunk. God why I'm thinking about him. He is a jerk who spoiled my Shinchan t-shirt. But he is handsome like greek god my subconscious mind said to me. I do nothing but agree with my mind.
           Ughhh......i have to stop thinking about him. And the best idea to stop thinking about him was start thinking about BTS (korean boy band). Listen their song😍😍. I took my phone from the nightstand plug headphones and started playing winter bear by "V".

KIM  TAEHYUNG  (stage name V)

( i have give the link of winter bear above 👆 listen to it)

After hearing his melodies voice, when sleep consume me i didn't know.

So, here comes the chapter- 3. This is the 2nd update for today. Maybe i can't update for someday. Please! Forgive my mistakes. I'm new in this field. Feel free to point out mymistakes. 😊😊😊

Thank you 💜 for your time and choosing story🙏🙏. Add to the library for the update notification.
18/10/2020

Follow me on wattpad
barshadas1264
Follow me on insta @barsha_1264.❤❤