🌸Chapter- 34🌸

Extremely Sorry everyone🙏🙏🙏. I have to write this chapter thrice. First time it got deleted by mistakenly and second time because my phone broke down and i buyed a new phone so i have to write this chapter for the thrid time.

Also due to exam and assignment my updates got delayed.

Vote, comments and share

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aviraj's pov:

Finally we confessed. I literally didn't think for once that she will accept her feelings But alas she did. I can't be more happy than this.

After confessing Tani wants to take a walk around the garden, so went outside. After walking for some time we sat near the bench. Her head was leaning against my chest. After sitting there for sometime i thought to go back home but when i called her she didn't respond me. So i bow down my head to see her sleeping peacefully.

Without disturbing i carried her in my arms. I gave signal to the valet to bring my car. After that i place her in the passenger seat carefully. After sitting in the driver seat i started my car.

I stopped my car in front of our gate. After Watchmen opened the gate i entered inside. I went towards her side and called her shaking lightly

"Open you your eyes sleepy head." She mumbled something but i can't hear it. So again i called her

"Hey Tani!! Get up. If you want to sleep here like this then i don't mind carrying you inside our home. It's just that mom and dad will see us like this."

"Noo....!!" Saying that With a jerk she sat on the seat. I laugh at her horrified expression.

"You are very bad." She said with a cute pout giving me hard time. We went inside to see mom and sitting in the living room.

"Thank God!! You guys arrived." My mom said to us.

"Why?? What happened??" I asked sitting beside her.

"First You guys go and freshen up i'll come with milk and i don't want to hear no." Mom said with don't dare wali look.

Tani and me went towards our room. After doing my business i was waiting for mom. Then mom knocked the door. After opening i asked her what happened?

"Arrey!! How can you forget so soon. I told you moring only." My mom replied.

"About what mom??" I again asked. She can tell me directly but no she has to do her drama. Punjabi Indian mom's i tell you full of dramas.

"Tomorrow morning you and Tani have to go our Village. Have you forgotten already??" To her question i shook my head.

"Ok!! So, i have called the priest and informed them about your arrival. And also i have prepared everything that you both will need for your worship. Now only you guys have to pack your clothes for three days stay. And take newly married traditional type attire for temple as without that they'll not allow you guys to enter." Mom added further.

"Ok beautiful!!!" I kissed my mom after replying to her.

"And yeah most important thing you guys have to leave early in the morning, then only you guys will reach there at night." Mom said the most annoying thing.

"When we have to mummy??" Tani asked walking inside our room from the bathroom.

"Obviously 5 am in the morning. Didn't you heard early morning." I replied. And mom hit me on the back of head and replied