🌸Chapter - 36🌸

Hello!! Lovely readers.
How are you ᴀʟʟ?? ᴩʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ.

ᴍɪᴅꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ɪꜱ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ~ ᴀᴠɪꜱʜᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ 3.96ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ. ꜱᴏ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴜᴩᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 36.

ᴍy  ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ 20 ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ 10 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ 🙏🙏🙏🙏

*******""""""""********""""""""******""""""*****

Aviraj Raisingh Pov: 

I was slightly getting irritated because of my mother as she send us to outskirt of the city. This much wasn't enough that my wife also slept after having her little amount of snacks. Note the sarcasm.

If it wasn't for her cute sleeping face and thinking of the alone time we will get to spend, i would have returned till now. But look at my wife she was sleeping like she hasn't sleep for years. And here, her husband was dying to see her beautiful eyes and to talk with her.

Finally, i found a small dhaba. So, i stopped the car. Then suddenly a small bag fall inside the car from Tani's lap. I pick up the bag and guess what there in it???  (You'll know later)

I went towards her side and opened the car door. I woke her up. She wanted to see herself in the mirror before climbing down but i pulled her outside.

I started walking ahead, leaving her behind. and she was following me quietly because of her sleepiness.
The people inside the dhaba almost everyone was literally looking at her. And i was controlling my laugh looking at their expression.

Then Tani come towards me and hold my arms and said

"Avi?? Why people are looking at me like that??"

"Like what???" I asked her as if i don't know.

"Like they saw some kind of ghost or trying to control their laugh." She replied.

"Nothing like that you ignore it. Just go and sit in that centre table. I'll order something for us. Ok???" I told her removing my arms from her hold. I was really facing hard time in controlling my laugh as people were giving us looks and also Tanisha's question.

After giving order, i went and deliberately sat at the table next to her. I know she'll definitely come to my table. I saw a little boy serving everyone. So, i called him because it's time for my revenge. He stood behind her. I told him to ask what Tani want. He come forward and was about to ask her what she want to eat smiling but his smile turned into horrified expression and he started screaming.

"Ahh......ah...."  And Tani looking at him confused stood up from her chair to ask him what happened?? she started walking towards him but he started walking backwards. That little boy fall due to fear. Tani was about to help him but that little boy run from their like he was running for Olympic.

And at that time my controlling power also broke down i started laughing clutching my stomach. Tani look at me confused and started glaring me. I took out my phone from my pocket. And click her picture and send it to her. Because i know if i give my phone to her then my phone will fall to pieces. Looking at the picture she asked me who's picture i send her and i mentally smack my head. Well it's not her mistake it's my skill.