🌸Chapter- 33🌸

First of all i would like to apologise for late update. I really wanted to update but Due to my exam i didn't.

🙏🙏🙏

Tanisha's pov:

Oh my Goooood......!!! This was the only reaction my mind and heart was giving when Aviraj accepted that he book the floor and did the arrangements for me. My heart skip a beat when he asked me do i like him?? I thought how does he know??? Do i look this obvious??

But instead of replying i asked him the same question as it was revolving around my head. At the same time i also wanted to confess my feelings towards him.

I was in cloud nine when we both confess together. I really can't believe my ears when he accepted that he like me. I was feeling shy to meet his eyes, so i hugged him tight to avoid looking at his eyes.

Suddenly he broke the hug but i didn't look at him. So, he lifted my chin with his index finger and thumb. Aviraj touched my forehead with his smiling. I didn't lift my eye lashes when he asked me

"Mrs. Raisingh will give a chance to us?? To our marriage??"

When Aviraj asked me if i wanted to give a chance to our marriage, i really wanted say yes so I immediately open my eyes to see him already looking at me longingly. I nodded my head doubting my own words. Then he said

"Words Mrs. Raisingh! Words. I want to hear it from you."

"Yes." I replied him faintly. Then he pulled me towards him if that was possible and kissed my forehead.

I was smiling and blushing like anything but suddenly my ugly past started floating in front of my eyes. I slightly pushed him and tears started rolling down from my eyes. My all blush, happiness everything vanished with blowing wind. I stepped back from when he tried come towards me.

"Avi..Aviraj i can't....i...i...you don't deserve a girl like me. I am not...i mean....you can't....i am sorry." My voice turned heavy and my vision got blurred.

"Sshhhh......don't cry. I am asking you about me and you, our marriage, our future. Don't remember your past before marriage. Now only you and me matter the most." Aviraj come forward and cupped my face in his hands and wiped away my tears from my cheeks.

"You don't understand. My life is full of darkness and sorrow. If you entere in my life your life will also become sorrowful and i don't want that. You deserve a girl who is pure and who's life is full of happiness. You don't deserve a girl unpure like me." I tried to understand him.

"Listen to me carefully!! Never i repeat never ever say again that you are unpure. If your life is full of darkness and sorrowness than let me bring the light and happiness to your life. And only i deserve you. Let's move on and live a happy life together." Aviraj said to me but i sensed anger in his voice.

I look into his eyes with tearful eyes and hope and Aviraj smiles towards me with love and i also smiled back. He again asked me

"So, Mrs. Raisingh what's your decision?? And yeah after agreeing with me no one can snatch you from me and also if you try i will not allow you to leave. And the title of Mrs. Raisingh will be permanent."

I smiled hearing his talk more like an announcement. I put my head on his chest and this time he hugged me tight.

"Now that you become Permanent Mrs. Raisingh and also we had our lunch, a proper date, our proposal and acceptance. And also I have already taken half day now i am yours for the day. So, tell me what do you want to do??" He asked didn't breaking the hug.