🌸Chapter- 27🌸

Tanisha's pov

I tried to woke up but something was holding me tight. I slowly open my eyes to close due to the sun rays. I lift my head little, then my eyes widen in realisation that Aviraj and me were sleeping together cuddling each other. His hold on my waist got tightened when i tried to move out.

As good as I'm feeling being in his arms i don't want to assume anything on my own. Jerking him i move out from his arms. Then i take the jug, pour on him, which is filled with water.

"Tsunami....tsunami.....tsunami !!!
Mom Dad...where are you??" Aviraj started screaming without opening his eyes. Looking at him i couldn't control myself and started laughing. He clear his vision using his hand and said in a intimidating way

"What the hell are you doing Mrs.Raisingh??"

"You...you...what are doing in my bed." I really got scared with his tone.

"Your bed Mrs. Raisingh.??" He said raising his one perfect eyebrow.

"Yes! My bed. You come here. I was trying to wake you up but you didn't wake up so i pour it." I said pretending confidence.

"I didn't wake up really?? How many times you called me?? You're the one who is sleeping on me. I tried to wake you up but you didn't get up and sleep tightly cuddling me. I can't even go to the gym because of you as i don't want to wake you up as you're looking cute. And what did you do huh?? Pour water on me." I was embrassed thinking it's because of me he was there and i poured water on him. I didn't even try to wake him up, due to stress being in his arms i took that step. I was in my thinking session when i hear him say

"Now that it's you who didn't wake up, so i should be the one to pour water on you." And my widen in shock.

"No..no..no. It's a mistake, ok. Don't do this. I just want to take the jug downstairs so i lift it up and...." I was saying this when he try to get up from the bed and panic engulfed me. I don't know what happened to me i again throw the water which is left after pouring first time.

I put my hand on my mouth after realising that i again throw water on him.

"What the....you..." i know he was about say some nice words to me or maybe he can give me something nice reward for throwing the water on him. Note the sarcasm. I run inside the bathroom with the jug in my hand. I close the door and stared myself in the mirror and brust into laugh. Thank God every room here is soundproof.

Looking at the jug again the scene started playing in my mind. I put the jug near the basin. Started doing my business.

I open the bathroom door slightly to peak inside the room to see if Aviraj is standing there to attack me. After making sure he was not there i come and went towards the mirror. I was about to open the door, but suddenly it opened from outside and hit my head.

"Tanis..." Aviraj was about to say something.

"Ouch" i said rubbing my head.

"Sorry! I don't know you are standing here."

"It's ok." Saying that i was about turn but he hold my arms and pulled me towards him. I landed on his chest. He come close and asked touching my head

"Is it paining really hard??"

"No..no..it's...its ok." I was barely able to speak with the proximity. He removed my hand and slowly caressed it with his finger. He slowly blow air from his mouth. I swear shiver run down my spine. I can't handle this proximity so i step back and asked

"Ummm...what..what are you saying back then??"

"Ohh...mom was calling you to come downstairs in the puja room." And we both went downstairs in the puja room. We did puja and take prasad. We were about to come outside then mummy called me and Aviraj. We went near her.