🌸Chapter- 28🌸

Aviraj's pov:

I woke up with a jerk feeling water and started shouting tsunami. Can you believe it i was screaming tsunami closing my eyes. Then i heard a beautiful voice laughing. It was none other than my Tani.

She was giving me explanation for her action. Putting blame on me. But i won't let that happen so i lied to her and put the blame on her. And she started thinking about her action being embrass and making cute cute faces which she actually didn't do it. I was mentally laughing on my acting.

When i told her that I'll do the same she again stared explaining the situation and throw water on me. I know she did the second time mistakenly but i thought to tease her but before that she ran inside the bathroom with the jug. And i started laughing on my cute little wife. I know she will take time and if she saw then won't come out easily. So i take my clothes and other necessities and went towards other room to get ready.

I came back to our room to call her downstairs. But because of me she got hurt. When i tried to blow air in her forehead, she step back from me. I got little hurt because of that. But i got hurt most when i look at her forehead, her wrist. We are married but only in the eyes of law and papers. But still in the corner of my heart i want her to wear everything a newly bride should wear, specially Vermillion and naputal chain. But i can't force her as i don't want her to get hurt. I just hope that i caught the person who is behind her misery.

We came downstairs and did puja. After that like God hear my praying, mom asked her to wear chooda and naputal chain. And asked me to put vermillion in her head. I was waiting for this moment, but at the same time i don't want to hurt her feelings. So, i didn't do it on my own and asked her permission through my eyes. I got happy when she give me permission with the smile and best part was she did understand me without exchanging any words between us. After taking blessing from our parents we went have our breakfast.

We were having breakfast then suddenly a thought come to mind. Why not tease Tani?? I look at Tani, she was having her breakfast with full concentration. I slowly pick my glass and started pretending that i'm drinking water. I kick her leg under the table. Because of the sudden kick she look at me glaring. Then i show her my glass. At first she was looking at me being confused then realisation hit her hard and she widen her eyes.

She was pleading me with her eyes not do anything. I smirked at her action and put down the glass and started eating my breakfast like i didn't do anything. I know she was looking at me but i didn't glance at her. When she get sure that i won't do anything, then she started eating again.

I slowly pick up the water jug from the table and suddenly i took that jug infront of her face, loudly saying

"Tanisha!!! Water..."

"Noooo......." she shouted hiding her face with her hands. Her shouting gather everyone's attention.

"What happened Tani?? Are you ok??" Mummy asked her being concerned. I couldn't control looking at her expression and a small giggling sound left from my mouth, but soon i covered it with a cough.

"Yeah, Tanisha are you alright?? Why did you shout??" I said behaving innocent like i don't know anything. Then i gave her a mischievous smile.

"Nothing mummy. Voh....actually he said loudly na, so i got startled. Nothing serious."she was saying this to mummy looking at me.

"I was about to ask him why did shout. Now tell why you did that?? Because of you she got scared." Mummy said this to her first then the last lines to me.

"Nothing Mom. Actually i saw Tani was looking at the jug and also her glass was empty. So, i thought she needs water but she wasn't able to reach it so i brought it towards her. She was looking down so i thought she was in deep thought. To get her attention i called her little loudly."