Chapter - 8. Awkwardness

Happy Reading everyone! 💜💞💕

Tanisha's pov:
What the hell just happened??
Damn...ugh...i so doomed. So doomed. What should I do? How can i do this?? Ugh...

Flashback:

I got shocked when i saw him standing there. Without hearing anything i started threatening him...how dare he call me witch and top of that he is following me.
I went inside my home. They ask me about Aviraj. Shit! Because of that monkey i forgot about him. So, i had to lie everyone that i didn't find him. They said they'll call him. I went towards kitchen to help maa. Pishi (paternal aunt) call me to take my would be Boudi (Sister-in-law) and Dabhai upstairs to talk in private. Maa said that before taking them upstairs serve tea to everyone.

I again got shocked looking at him seating in my house. Before i can react Dabhai introduce us and with that we both saw each other with horror expression. Suddenly, compliment me asking him how beautiful i grown up. I lower my eye lashes because of my shyness. My checks turn red due to his intense gaze. I was taking would be Boudi (Sister-in-law) upstairs suddenly Baba said to me to take Aviraj with us and show him our house. My breath got hitch. Because 1st, I'm already feeling embrass due to my previous encounter with him and second, this monkey is my crush and also my childhood play husband and third he's my enemy. God! please open the earth and swallow me. Nevertheless, everyone got up from the sofa and we went towards upstairs.

We both are standing awkwardly in the balcony. Because Dabhai take would be Boudi(Sister-in-law) to his room for the first time and to have some privacy with her and make her understand why they lie downstairs.

There was a good amount of distance between us. None of us saying anything. Never in my life i feel so awkard. I'm really open minded girl unlike others who don't talk in front of boys or didn't meet their gaze. But for the first time it is happening with me.

"Umm....Hey!" He said slowly. Damn, why suddenly his voice become so sweet. Why he's looking me like that??...oh god! I didn't reply to him. I mentally hit my head.

"Hello!" I said.

"How are you?" He said. Why the hell he is become so formal with me suddenly. I mean few hours ago, he's calling me witch and after that incident we are talking for the first time if i don't count our fights. But i repocraited his questions with polite reply.

"I'm fine. How are you??" I said. I don't know what the hell I'm talking. I can't do this anymore. Either i have to continue with being awkward or i have to kill him or i have to be polite. I choose the later because Dabhai and Jivi di is going to be married soon. And i can do this from them. But i can't forget the hate i hold for him. I can't forget what he did may be he forget that that's why he's being formal.

"I'm al....Listen! I can't do this ok. I'm really sorry for whatever happened between us. I hope you'll forget everything as Dabhai and Jivi di is going to marry soon." I cut him in the middle. I look up to see him watching me in surprised. Well, everyone will be surprised after saying so much thing he never expected this from me. May be, he still remember what he has done to me.

"Well, this is also awkward for me too. And i also genuinely apologies to you for whatever i said...i don't know how to say it. But i never meant anything specially the..the...the witch part. Infact you're really beautiful and gorge..."he stop in the middle after realising what he's saying or what he is going to say. I know again think will become awkward after this so i said

"It's ok! I forgive you. I also say something so we are even." He give me nervous smile. So, playfully i said...to make him comfortable

"By the way......i know I'm beautiful. People can't stop complimenting me. You can compliment me."

He watch me with his wide eyes before laughing and i also join him. After sometime he said controlling his laugh

"Geez! Girl you didn't change at all."

"Really??" I asked.

"Yeah! I mean still you have this playfullness, the angry wild cat mood and those pouting lips." He said. Again heat come rushing to my ears and cheeks. He also started scratching back of his neck. Before i can say anything Dabhai and Jivi di came.

"Look likes husband and wife get along with each other." Dabhai said playfully.

"Dabhai." I said in "shut up or else I'm gonna kill you" look.

"What????.... i just said the fact. Remember how possessive you both are for each other. Never let anyone become each other spouse." Dabhai said. And Jivi di with Dabhai started laughing on our already embrass face which is turned beetroot red. I saw him corner of my eyes looking here and there. Before Dabhai can tease us more. Pishi (paternal aunt) called us downstairs. We went downstairs, they talk about the date and other things and left after bidding bye.

Flashback end.

Present:
Hey Durga maa! Why Dabhai had to tease us with our childhood memory. I can't even look into his eyes when they were leaving. Tomorrow we have to go to their house for the ritual of fixing marriage.

Dabhai why the hell did you do this?? How will i face him??? Hey Durga Maa please help me. After praying to Durga Maa to make everything good i went to sleep.

Chapter - 8 is here. I'm trying to write. I hope everyone like it so far. Forgive me for my mistakes.
25/10/2020
Happy Navami🌸

Pishi - Paternal aunt.
Dabhai- elder brother.
Baba- Father.

From the next chapter I'm not gonna write the English term of Pishi, Baba, Dabhai.

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story 💜💜💜.