🌸Chapter - 39🌸

Happy Reading Everyone!!!

I know i said i have exams but the University still didn't declare the date. But it is sure that the exam will be held on june. So, for now enjoy yourself.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
TARGET - 20 Votes.
————————————————————

Tanisha's POV:
Next Day:

Morning sun rays disturbed my peaceful sleep. I felt his hands were holding me tight from the back side. I slowly open my eyes and saw his hand on my stomach. And he was back hugging me. Looking at his hand my eyes widened as i remembered yesterday night.

Healing is a very slow and gradual process but if that process involves love and affection then process doesn't seem tiresome. It's an euphoric feeling when your partner loves you and support you in your every step of life.

I was going through a similar process. In this four month of our wedding, bruises on my body were healed with time. But the pain which was inflicted on my soul was healing slowly. Aviraj made sure to make me love myself. With help of my in- laws i was able to fight with my nightmares and insecurity. Aviraj encouraged me in every small thing.

I turned a little to take close look of my husband who's eyes are closed. I can't forget how he worshipped, each and every part of my body yesterday night. How he heal me with his love.

I was in my deep thoughts when all of a sudden i felt a kiss near by earlobe which make me startled and break my chain of thoughts and i came back from the thinking session.

''Good morning biwi (wife).'' Aviraj greet me in his husky voice and tighten his hold around me.

''In the early morning you were so engrossed in your thoughts that you didn't even notice me.'' He further added whining and nuzzling his nose on my neck.

''You..you....were awake??'' I asked him all flushed.

''Yes. I was busy at looking at my favourite fruit apple like your cheeks.'' Saying that he bite my right cheek. And he also added

''I really like it when your cheeks turned into beetroot remembering our...'' I didn't let him complete his sentence. I completely turned myself towards his front and place my hand on his mouth to stop him. But that idiot also kissed my hand.

I was looking at his eyes, unknowingly a tear skipped from my eyes. I saw him, he got panicked and took me in his comforting hug and asked me

''Hey Tani!! Look at me. Look at baby please!!! What happened jaan (life)??''

''I'm bad right. Pishi was right. How can i behave like this??'' I asked him.

''Jaan (life) i didn't get you??'' He asked me.

''Yesterday what i did. How i behaved. I was behaving like a desperate sl..'' I replied to him crying.

''Tani..!!! Listen to me carefully. First of all i'm your husband so nothing wrong happened. Second of all i'm yours and you are mine. Third of all no one can abuse my wife not even her own self. Fourth of all if you regret it..''No..'' Avi was saying to me angrily but i cut him off saying no.

I can feel his love and care for me in every words and yesterday when he make me a woman or should i say pure woman i never regretted a bit. Those moments are special to me, those are moments are healer of my past wounds. So, i replied to him

''I never regretted. Please don't say that.''

''I won't but you also have to promise me that you won't say anything bad about my wife.'' He asked me holding my right hand with his right hand.