🌸Chapter- 23🌸

Hello everyone!

Enjoy the 2nd update for the day. Actually yesterday i wasn't able to update. So, here is the double update.

Please enjoy!
-

-------------------------------------------------------

Tanisha's pov

When i woke up i was shocked as i was in the arms of ape i mean Aviraj. I blushed looking at our position. I tried to get up with waking him up but he wake up.
Then he explain me why he's here. But when he mention about the nightmare i become pale.I thank him in my mind for be there with me. I went to freshen up. But when i come out aunty was there with a saree.

                 I went towards her and touched her feet. And she hugged me tight. She gave me saree and told me to get ready. But i was standing there silently. Aunty look at me asked me

"What happened?? You don't like the saree??"

"No...aunty i mean mummy."

"Then what?? You don't know how to wear it??" And i nodded. And She started laughing. I looked at her being confused. Then looking at my confused face she said

"I wasn't laughing because you don't know how to wear it. I was laughing because how God make pair to complete the other partners." I become more confused. Then she said

"You don't know how to wear saree and my Raj in his childhood he liked Disney Princess. And he was very much fascinated by them. I really liked girls but i got pregnant with Raj. So i want full fill my wish so i used to make him wear frocks. In fact i make him wear saree in a fancy dress competition. You wait here I'll get the album for you and I'll help you to get ready." Saying that she went inside the closet. I was really shocked to know that ape like Disney Princess. Hihi...😁😁.

                  Aunty come back with the album and gave to me. She then took the saree and started plating in the bed. I sit on the otherside. Then she started explaining behind the story. I was holding the album she was helping me wearing saree. She completed her work and was about to show me his saree wearing pictures then he entered inside the room.

                 He then come and asked mummy to stop it. He looked annoyed. He did a cute pout but mummy didn't buy it. He was looking cute with the pout. When mummy showed me the pictures i couldn't control my laugh and mummy also joined me. He was looking so cute in the saree with baby face. Then Daddy also come mummy showed him the pictures he also joined us in laughing. I looked at him thinking he would be annoyed but to my dismay he has a small smile in his lips. But he frowned when mummy said a lot of pictures are there. But he said he's hungry so we all went downstairs.

                  Then mummy said that today is my pehli rasoi. She asked if i want to do it or not i said I'll do it. Then both enter inside the kitchen. She asked

"Do know how to make any sweet dish??" I said no. I was standing awkwardly. Then she asked

"Do you know cooking??"

"Yes. I know cooking." Just then Dad and Aviraj come inside.

"What happened??'' Dad asked.

"Nothing i was just asking her if she knew how to make any sweet dish? She said she don't know. But she said she knows cooking." Mummy said to Dad.

"Oh it's ok child. Feel free to make anything you want." Dad said to me.

"Don't worry dad. You'll love it." I said. Mummy said if i need any help i said i don't want it. I mean i can at least do it. After making it i took it outside. Everyone was looking at me more like a staring at me.

"Child is it done??" Mummy asked me.

"Yes. I can guarantee you you guys will love it." I remove the lid from the vessel. After looking at the dish they seemed like they didn't like it.

"What happened?? You guys didn't like it??"

"It's not like that child. But did you only make Maggie. I mean nothing else??" Mummy asked me.

"No no no....i already pour the juices in the glass. You said you want sweet so." I said to mummy.

"Didn't you said you know cooking??" He asked me smirking. And everyone in the table trying to hide their laugh.

"Didn't we have to cook Maggie??" I asked frowning.

"It's ok. It's long time we have Maggie for our breakfast. You also sit down. Santa tai will bring the juice." Dad said to me. He's the sweetest one.

"What can you make other than Maggie??" See this devil has to open his mouth unnecessarily.

"I can make other things also."

"Like?? I mean to say please elaborate your cooking list." Aviraj said to me.

"Green tea, lemonade, instant soups and also oats."

"Wow child. I think you are really health conscious. It's ok but you continue." Mummy said to me encouraging.

"That's it." I said and satan started laughing. After sometime, controlling his smile he said

"O god mom! It's her cooking list. Maximum things are ready made. She only buy from the shop and only mixed hot water. Is it called cooking??" He was laughing like manic.

            My eyes filled with tears but i didn't want to show them so bent down my head. Then mummy come and hugged me and Dad said

"It's ok beta. It's not necessary for everyone to know everything. Don't listen to this idiot. We would love have whatever you made." He gently patted my head. Then i served everyone. I didn't want to serve the ape but i can't do it so i served it. After eating mom and dad both praised me.

"Everyone in my family loved Maggie made by me. They always said that my cooking is best." I said narrowing my eyes towards Aviraj. Dad said that they're right. I really make tasty Maggie. Mom and Dad both gave me shagun.

Happy Reading everyone!

Here's the update of thenew Chapter- 23. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

05/12/2020

Like,comments and add my story to your library.

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story.

With love💜
from
Barsha Das💕