Chapter-7. Act like Arranged Marriage

Happy Reading everyone! 😍😍💜

In Dasbari:

Tanisha's pov:

"That idiotic monkey, stupid vampire, anaconda, hippo! How dare he think about me a witch?" I was cursing him. As i walk in maa got shocked looking at me.

"Ki hoyeche?? (What happen??)." Maa said.

"Kichu na. Ei j nao. (Nothing and take this.) I'm going to take shower." I said to maa. Sensing my mood she didn't ask further.

Thankfully, i buy extra packet of wheat and that didn't ripped apart. I don't know how that packet ripped. Whatever, i should get ready before they come.

           When i come out from the bathroom i hear noises from downstairs i know they have arrived. I went downstairs. I saw everyone laughing talking to each other. My eyes were searching for one particular person. Then  Aunty come to me and said

"Oye hoye Tani puttar! Kinni soni lag rhi hai tu.(wow Tani! You're looking very beautiful). I shyly smiled towards her and touch her feet and also uncle's. I was talking with my would be Boudi. Suddenly aunty said

"Raj Kitthe reh gaya si? (Where is Raj)? He's taking too much time. I think he forgot the road."

"Yeah! You're right. I told him that we should go together but no." Uncle said. Oh my god he is here only and i thought he didn't come.

"Aviraj came with you guys??" Baba asked.

"Yes, he got a call so he said he'll come after sometime. But i think he fogot the way. After all he came here after so many years." Uncle said.

"Tani, you go and bring him here." Baba said to me. My heart started beating really fast...I'm afraid if anyone can hear it. I got up and went to search for him. I came out from our building and saw someone standing near a Mercedes with his back facing me talking with someone. "Wow" that is the first word come out from my mouth only by watching his back. I was standing there for sometime watching his back imagining how handsome his face will be. Suddenly i got my sense back and shake my head to clear my mind. Went to call him. I stand near him. I take my hand towards his shoulder and stop it in mid way. Should i touch him?? Or should I call him but what will i call him Aviraj?? Raj?? Suniye?? Damn Suniye sounds like a old fashioned. I'm not gonna call him like that after that incident. Looking down thinking what should I do i started pouting.

Aviraj's pov:

Thankfully i always carry an extra shirt in my car for emergency. I said others to go to Sayan's house I'll come after changing. After changing, cleaning my face i look presentable. I got down from the car but suddenly i got a call from my office. I started talking. I was about to cut the call and i feel someone's presence behind me.

I turn to watch a beautiful site. She's the same cute mall girl and she was thinking something really deeply with pout. She's looking very cute. Wait a second, what is she doing here?? God don't tell me she lives here. She didn't realise that i was looking towards her so i have to move hand in front of her eyes to make her back to earth.

              After watching me her eyes wide open.

"You" she said.

"Yes, me." I said in a mocking tone.

"What are you doing here?? Are following me?? You shameless stupid donkey. And you said that i'm stalking you but in real it's you who's stalking me. Listen, I'm warning you leave from here before i do something else....i know karate you get that stupid ape." She threaten me and leave me in shocked. I was opening and closing my mouth like a fish and trying to say something but nothing come up. Damn she's jungli billi (wild cat).

              After recovering from the shocked state i started walking towards Sayan's house. I came here after a long time. This place change so much. I enter inside. Everyone turned their head towards me. I went hugged Sayan and touched his parents feet. And my started searching for her.

Dad suddenly said "let's talk about the wedding. Because they choose each other so we don't have anything else to say."   

Everyone eyes became wide after what dad said. Then Sayan nudge me and signal me to say something then realisation hit me.

Flashback: In mall
Sayan called me and said
"Bro! There is a problem."

"What?? Don't tell me you're not interested in marriage. If that so, I'm gonna make sure....dude hold on man! Let me say first." Say cut me in middle and said.

"Actually Pishi come. And you know how orthodox she is. So, we had to lie to her that it is a arrange marriage. And you guys are coming to turn this friendship to a family relationship. Ok??" Sayan said.

"Ok, buddy. No, problem." I said to him.
Flashback end.

Damn i forget to tell my parents about this that time because of that jungli billi. What should I do?
Yeah, filmy scene.

"Dad! What are you saying?? At least let them talk in alone for sometime. After all they have to spend their whole life so let them decide." I said. My family watch me as if i have grown up 2 heads.
Before they can say anything i signal them to play with me and to see the msg I'm sending.

"Act like it's an arrange marriage."

      They want to ask why but never the less follow what i say.

"Tani...! Come beta. Take your brother and Jivika to upstairs." His Pishi (paternal aunt) said in a mocking tone. Tani o my god she's coming here that to in front of me. She come with a tray in her hand. And started serving tea everyone. But i can't see her face her back was towards me. I feel like i have seen the back somewhere. Then she turn towards me to give tea her and mine eyes become wide looking at each other.

"Monkey.''

"Wild cat" we both said unison in whisper.

Before she or i can say anything Sayan interrupted And introduce us.

"I think you guys didn't recognise each other. So let me introduce you to each other. Raj she's my sister and your childhood wife Tanisha and Tani he's my best friend and your childhood husband Aviraj." Sayan said laughing and in which everyone included. We both get embrassed. And anger was dripping from her eyes like she'll eat me alive.

"How can Raj recognise her she becomes so beautiful girl. Mummy said and i look at her she lowered her eye lashes. Damn my wild cat is my Tani. Wait what 'my' where that comes from?

So, chapter - 7 is here. Any guesses what will they do know?
Will they continue their banter or will give some importance to their childhood feelings? ??

Forgive me for my mistakes. And please let me know how far you guys are liking my story?

Thank you for giving your time and choosing my story 💜💜💜
24/10/2020