"Explain"

"What the HELL was that?!"

"Well... it's a long story." "Explain." He made her sit down. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Y/N. "Hi Y/N, I'm five." "Like the number?" He nodded. "So are you going to tell me what that was? I mean you literally teleported like oh my..." "if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone!" "Okay"

"So essentially I am an adopted child of 6 other siblings and we all have superpowers. As you saw I can teleport through time but also just in general." "Wow" Y/N was astonished. "That's cool! Also kinda crazy but cool!" "Yeah it is pretty cool I'll admit." "But who were those men?" Y/N asked. "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "It's for your own safety." When he noticed the disappointed look on her face he laid his hand on hers. "Trust me." He smiled a smile that made her heart do a backflip.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed. "I'm late for my lunch with my friend! I'm sorry I have to go." "I can walk you there if you'd like." He offered. "Yeah, I'd like that" Y/N said with a grin on her face. They exited the Cafe and started walking.

Once they reached the lunch bar, they turned and faced to each other. "Thank you" Y/N said with a smile. "No problem." Five said, returning the grin. "Hey maybe you'd like to come by the academy sometime." "Yeah that would be fun, I think I'm free tomorrow. Say 10 o'clock?" "Sounds good!" He said "okay I'll see you then."

Before she could process anything, he already had his arms around her in a hug. The hug was warm, and made her feel safe. She hugged back. "Okay I actually have to go now." She pulled away. "Alright. See you tomorrow" He gave her that smile again. She gave a very warm smile back, and walked inside the Lunch bar.

She turned and watched him walk away, then turned back. She spotted her friend sitting near the window. "Hey I'm so sorry I'm late." "I don't care about that! Who was THAT?" gesturing towards Five. Her friend gave a smirk. "Is he your boyfriend?? Oooo" "No he's not stop being silly!" But her mind said: Not yet...