"Take the day off"

Y/N POV

It's now 1963. I've been here, in Dallas Texas for three years. Still no hearing or sightings from the rest of the gang. They might not be in Dallas. For all I know, they could all be dead.

A lot had changed since I arrived. A few days after my arrival, I saw a lady getting harassed and fought the guys who attacked her. Someone important saw me help her, and talked to me. I told him I had nowhere to live or work, and he took me in.

I work in the FBI. One of the most professional agents. I cut my hair to shoulder length. So it didn't get in my way when I was working. I'm actually really nice to the citizens of Dallas.

Some of them treat me like a hero, for keeping the town safe. But the bad people know not to mess with me. Do I miss Five? Kind of, but not majorly. He was like obsessed with the apocalypse.

I walked into work one morning. "Morning Bill." "Morning." He replied. "Good morning, Roxy." I said, giving my fellow agent a smile. "Morning to you too, Y/N." She said returning the smile.

I walked into my boss, Jim's office. "Morning, boss. How are things looking today?" "Y/N, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary today, so pretty chill so far. You worked very hard on your last case, so why don't you take the day off."

"Oh, well thank you boss! Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure Y/N. Now go on, enjoy your day." I gave him another smile, and left.

I decided to go to my apartment the boss had given me, and changed into something cute. It had been a while that I wasn't leaving the house in my FBI uniform. I chose a cute red dress and left.

That night I went to a bar. Lots of Mafia people went there. I decided to lay low in case any recognised me, but it wouldn't be bad if they did. I recognised Jack Ruby, who organised fights and was tied to Mafia connections.

He had a big, built bodyguard. The bodyguard had short blonde hair. No.. it couldn't be... Luther?! But how was he? How did he?

He moved and walked over to a boy in short dark hair in the front row. The butterflies in my stomach started exploded. I felt like I was going to vomit. I looked down at my table again.

FIVE POV

I sat in the front of a bar, watching a girl dance on stage, listening to the music. My mind wandered. I had to find my family. Save them from the apocalypse. "She's too young for you." A familiar voice said in my ear.

"It's nice to see you too, Luther." "How on earth did you get us stuck in the 60s??" "I don't know, must've got the calculations wrong. Look, there is another apocalypse coming."

"I saw it, it wiped out all of us. Trust me Luther, we have to get the gang back together." "No can do. I'm fine here. You got us stuck." "Luther don't you understand, we're all going to die."

"Guess what? I don't give a sh*t." And with that, he walked away. I sighed and looked around the room. My eyes fell on a table near the back. A girl with short (y/h/c) hair sat there, on her own. She looked up and met my eyes.

Y/N.

She locked eyes with me. She quickly got up, gathered her things and ran out the bar. I ran after her. "Y/N!" I yelled, but when I got outside, she had vanished. She was nowhere in sight.