"Goodbye my love"

Five woke up in the middle of the night to find Y/N with her arm around his waist. He moved himself so he was facing her. She snuggled herself into his chest. "God I love this girl" he whispered.

The next morning, the two woke up. "Hi bubba" Y/N said sleepily to Five. "Hey baby, how'd you sleep." "Good! Let's go get breakfast." He nodded and they went downstairs.

When they reached the kitchen, five made her some toast and she ate it fast. They went into the living room to find the rest of them watching tv. Five sat down in the couch and then Y/N sat next to him.

*BREAKING NEWS: Man has been kidnapped and held hostage in a bank. Policemen have tried to help but ones that have are now dead. Shot. We are doing all we can. We will update you when we have more info.*

"Oh my god! We have to help him." Allison said. "Yeah let's go!" Y/N said standing up. They all got ready and left the academy, with hope that they could help the man, but they weren't ready for what came next...

Once they arrived, they addressed themselves to the police and the police let them through. They all sneakily headed inside. With Diego's knife, the gang was able to get into the vault where the man was being held.

Once they found him, they untied him and Klaus took him outside to the ambulance. "Now, time to find this b*stard." They gang split up. A few minutes later, five yelled : "FOUND HIM!"

Diego and Allison ran to Five and knocked the man out. They took the man to the police, then they all met in the entrance way. Five, Vanya, Diego, Luther and Allison all hugged. Y/N walked near them. "We did it." Then....

Gunshot

Y/N gasped loudly. Red hot pain rushed through her. She looked down at herself to see a big red patch growing bigger and bigger. She felt the life being sucked out of her. All the noises around her started getting fainter and fainter.

"Y/N!!! NOOOOO!!" Five ran towards her and caught her as she fell. He looked up and saw a man holding out a gun. "You caught the other one, but you didn't know there was two of us." He grinned evilly and vanished into thin air.

"NO Y/N PLEASE TALK TO ME, PLEASE I NEED YOU, DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE ANSWER ME! Y/N BABY!" Five cried holding her tightly. The others had rushed over and bent down to his level.

Allison and Vanya cried. Diego and Luther had very upset faces. Klaus had rushed over to see and started crying. He hugged Vanya. Five clutched her tighter. "Please Y/N talk to me." "I-I love you Five, go on, I-I'll b-be f-fine. G-Goodbye my love"

Her eyes fluttered shut. "NOOOOO" Five screamed and cried very loudly. He shook her once more but nothing. She was motionless. "F-Five." Said Allison. "We gotta go" She tried pulling him away but he wouldn't budge.

She picked him and Y/N's limp body up and they left the bank. Five didn't let go of Y/N. He cried the whole way back. They reached the academy and Five jumped out of Allison's arms. He took Y/N to his room and hugged her. He continued to cry.

An hour later, the rest of the gang entered his room. "Five, we have some news." "What?" He snapped back. His voice was croaky. "We're gonna bury Y/N." "Ok I know that!" "W-We have to take her now. To sort out the burying and stuff."

"No! You can't take her!" Luther and Klaus grabbed Five as Allison and Diego took Y/N from him. "No! Please!" He cried. "We're sorry buddy." They all left five sitting there on his bed. "I miss you, Y/N." He started sobbing.

"What am I going to do without you?"