"I can't believe I have a sister"

"Not yet, Elliot. We're going to try get everyone here first." I said. "That's totally fine." He nodded and walked off to his room. Later, Diego got out of the shower. He changed into a black shirt and shorts.

"Right." Luther said. "Who's getting who? I'm not getting Allison." "Are you two still a thing?" Diego asked. Luther just stared at the ground. "You wanna talk about it-" "No she's married."

"Oh dude, that's rough. What about Y/N?" He asked, glancing at me. "She's not my wife any more. She ended it in a letter because we got seperated. I-I've only seen her once." "Where?"

"At the bar. After Luther walked off, I saw her sitting at a table by herself. Her hair is way shorter now. She saw me and ran off." "Oh." Diego said.

"Okay how about this." I suggested "I'll get Allison and Klaus. Luther you get Vanya. Diego, you stay here. Because you're a criminal." They nodded and we went our seperate ways.

Apparently, Klaus started a cult. I found out where it was based, so I headed there. The front door was locked. So I snuck around the side to a pool. Funnily enough, Allison and Klaus were both there, swimming.

"Oi." I yelled at them. They saw me and gasped. They got out and ran to me. "We thought you died!" Allison said. "I thought you died." I said back. "Come with me. I'll explain in the car."

They got in the car, and I explained. Once I got to Elliots, I looked up the staircase to see Diego, Luther and Vanya staring down at us. "I think it's impossible but, did we ALL get sexier?" Klaus said. They came down..

"Hey Vanya." Allison said. "I can't believe I have a sister." She said smiling. I was just as confused as Allison. "Oh guys." Luther but in. "Vanya got him by a car and can't remember anything from a month ago. She don't remember anything about us or her powers or the academy or anything."

We nodded, a bit shocked. "Where's Y/N?" Klaus asked. "I don't know. She ran away from me when I saw her for the first time since we got here." "I'm going to find her." Klaus said as he went out the door. "Klaus don't... and he's gone."

Well, now my brother was out looking for my ex, while the rest of us chatted about how life was going. "So Allison, I hear you're married." Diego said. She chuckled. "Yeah." At that, Klaus came back up the stairs.

"She'll be coming soon." I sighed. Did I want to see her right now? Did she want to see me right now? We kept talking about our weird new lives until...