"Children ride in the back"

Y/N POV

We hurried to the fence. The cheers got louder as a black car drove along the main road. "Shoot." Luther said under his breathe. "Diego." We all said in unison.

Diego ran across the grass at full speed belting towards the man holding a black umbrella. Their dad. Diego tackled him to the ground. Except it wasn't their dad. The random man handed Diego a slip of paper.

I leapt over the fence and bolted for Diego. "Wait Y/N!" Five yelled. I got to Diego. He handed me the slip of paper. "Told you so.." was written on the paper. "Oh Diego I'm so sorry." I said as I hugged him. He cried into my shoulder.

BANG BANG

Everyone was screaming and running. John F Kennedy had been shot. He was dead. Diego and I ran back to Five and Luther. We made our way back to Elliots.

"Today is a sad day for all people. We have confirmed the death of the president. Putting that aside. Police are on the look out for these criminals. Vanya Hargreeves, responsible for the death of many FBI agents."

"I won't let em get you." I said with a smile to her. She smiled back. "A cubian exile known only as Diego." Diego scoffed. "A knuckle boxer known as 'king kong' with suspected mafia ties. Allison Chestnut. A negro radical responsible for organising the protest at daily plaza."

She rolled her eyes. "And finally, Klaus. A cult leader and known tax evader. The police are also on look out for this young boy, who is assumed to be held hostage." Five. "Well it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days." I whacked him in the arm.

"Well the good thing is, we stopped doomsday!" Luther said. "Yeah bunch a god damn heroes we let Kennedy die." Diego said. "Yeah and now we're the most wanted people in the world." Allison added.

"What're we gonna do?" Vanya asked. "I know this place outside (I can't spell it sorry), we could totally lay low there-" "Hey numb nuts. Hiding isn't gonna do anything." While everyone argued I stayed silent and watched Vanya walk upstairs. I followed.

She grabbed a telephone and rang, before violently putting it down again. "You okay, Vanya?" I asked. "Yeah. I need to go to sissy's farm. Harlan's in trouble." "Im going with you." She nodded and we went downstairs.

Everyone was still fighting. "I'm leaving." Vanya announced and everyone went quiet. "Vanya you can't just leave." Luther said. "I'm going to Sissy's farm. Somethings wrong with Harlan. He drowned and I brought him back to life and now we're like connected and he's in trouble."

"And I'm scared. And for the first time in my life I don't wanna do it alone. I want my family by my side." "Look I'm sorry but we got bigger priorities right now." Diego said. "Diego's right." Five chimed in. "Well just so you all know, I'm going with Vanya." I said.

"Y/N you can't." Five said. "Try and stop me." I said before grabbing Vanya's hand and walking out through the back door. "Y/N wait!" Five said. We got in the car and were about to drive off when Klaus got in.

"Klaus you should go-" Vanya started "Oh no I'm going." He said. Allison and Diego got in next to him. "Room for two more?" Five opened the door next to me. "Five you don't have to." Vanya said. "I know, you owe me one sis." He said before turning to me.

"Children ride in the back." "You wish, bish." I said before shutting the door in his face. He looked taken aback, before laughing and going into the back seat.

Luther suddenly got in and made the car drop down. "Anyone makes a fat joke and I'm outa here." We laughed. I turned to Vanya. "LETS GO GET THIS SON OF A-" Vanya honked the horn as I yelled. Everyone laughed, before we took off down the street.