"I made a new bestie!"

"Oh. I'm leaving" "I could come with you?" Lila said. "Could you do that?" "Of course! I have unlimited briefcases." Lila stated and Y/N got very excited. She hugged Lila, and together they went out the door.

Herb showed Y/N how to use the briefcase. Lila told him that she'd be back soon. Y/N gave Herb a hug. "Thank you for everything" She said. "Anytime." He walked off. Y/N opened the briefcase and she and Lila left the commission.

The Academy was having a pool day. Five and Diego were inside getting drinks, but the rest of them were outside. Out in the sun, for once. They were chilling, until a big blue portal appeared in the sky. Everyone looked up at it. Out of it fell Y/N and Lila.

Splat onto the ground. Klaus rushed over to help. He helped them both up. "Where have you been?" Y/N just shrugged. "Oi Five, come see this!" Luther yelled. Five and Diego came out holding drinks, looking down at them. They didn't notice Y/N and Lila and first. "Which one of you wanted the-" Five started, then they both looked up.

She ran towards Five. Y/N jumped into Five's arms. Five kissed her. "Where have you been?" Five said, letting go of Y/N. "The commission. I made a new bestie." Looking over at Lila.

"The commission? What did they want with you?" "They wanted to thank me, for killing the handler. They threw me a party. With alchohol." Y/N said looking over at Klaus. He whimpered. "Y/N and I got so drunk" Lila said and they both burst out laughing. Lila grabbed Y/N's arm. "Come on. I'm thirsty!"

Sorry this one is kinda short! Also, thank you to the person who commented on my recent publish. It really made me smile! I will try publish more often for you! :))