"Wow"

"When I first arrived, I landed in the alleyway that we all did. I heard a camera click but ignored it. I then walked out of the alleyway, to a bunch of people walking down the street and cars driving down the road.

I found a lady and she seemed really nice so I asked her what year is was. She told it was 1960. I thanked her and kept walking. I knew I was in Dallas because I saw a diner and a theatre that I recognised.

I had no place to stay so I stayed under some shelter. I saw a lady get harassed by some men a few days later and I saved her. She thanked me and quickly went home. Some FBI agent saw me help her.

He talked to me about my fighting skills. I told him I had no place to stay and no job. He hired me to work with the FBI. He also gave me an apartment to stay in for as long as I wanted.

I became the most professional agent there was in the FBI department. Everyone knew me for it. But despite all of it, not a day past I didn't think of you guys.

I've been working there ever since. Except one day, I got the day off. And I went to that bar. And I saw you, Five. I ran off at the sight of you because I was scared. Of what you'd think of me now.

The next day, during midday, Klaus came to the department. He asked for me. He told me the Gang was having a meeting and that I needed to be there. I quickly finished my lunch and came.

We had the meeting and then Klaus, Allison, Vanya and I went out for tacos. Then I bumped into you heading back to my apartment. You came and then I left for work. Once I finished work I went to Elliots where you punched me in the neck.

Then I ran away AGAIN. And the next day, you needed my help with the talking fish problem. And then you yelled at me and I yelled back and I went back to my apartment. And then everything with the failed time limit and here we are."

Five looked at me, taken aback. "Wow." I looked at the floor. "But Y/N. There is 100% something you aren't telling me." "No there isn't."

"Uhh Y/N? You can teleport! Like me! That's new." "Oh yeah. I haven't told you about the accident." "What accident? Y/N what accident?" I looked at the floor trying not to cry.