"Oga for Oga"

Five POV

I watched Y/N as she looked down at the floor. I saw tears well in her eyes. I went and sat next to her and I put my arm around her. She sniffled.

"When I had been here for about a year, I... I got attacked by some men." I gasped. "They cornered me in an alleyway. They beat me up. A-And left me for dead." "Oh Y/N.." I hugged her.

"I almost died but I used every power and all of my powers to save myself. A few days later after I had recovered, I tried out my powers again. I-I lost them. They were gone."

I wiped a tear from her face. "Then, one day.. I.. I somehow teleported like you can. And I've used it ever since." "Do you know how?" I asked.

Y/N shook her head. "You know how both times I ran away from you?" "Yeah? You had vanished when I got outside both times." "That's because I teleported." I nodded in realisation.

Y/N POV

I looked at Five. "Thank you for understanding, Five." "No problem, and I'm sorry for yelling at you." "It's fine." Five suddenly stood up. He grabbed my hand and we teleported to Elliots.

On the way up the stairs, there were the words "Oga for Oga" written in blood on the ground. We found Elliot in a chair, covered in blood with multiple sharp tools sticking out of him. "Oh.." I said quietly.

Five cringed, before walking into the kitchen.
We found Luther and Diego in the kitchen. Diego was talking angrily to someone over the phone.

"Oi!" Five yelled. "It's Oga for Oga idiots. Swedish for Eye for an Eye. Means the Swedes killed Elliot." Diego looked at the phone. "Wrong number, have a lovely day." He said before putting the phone away.

Five walked into a room, leaving me with Luther and Diego. He then walked back out, putting baby powder on himself. "Five what the hell are you doing?" I asked him.

"Baby powder helps with the itching." I gave him a confused glance. "We are going to go meet myself. My older self." I stared at him, surprised.