"I've missed you more"

It was Y/N.

She stood there, angrily staring down at the man. She then looked up at the others and her face softened. "Y/N!" Five yelled as he ran towards her. He almost bowled her over in a big teddy bear hug.

He held her for so long, he felt he would lose her if he let go. They both started to sob quietly. "H-How are you alive?" "I don't know, last thing I remember was closing my eyes in your arms and then I woke up like half an hour ago somehow."

"I'm just so happy your back you have no idea. The whole academy has been a real mess since we lost you." "Five barely ever left his room." Allison added. "Wait, how long has it been." Everyone looked around at each other.

"Y/N.. it's been 1 month, since you died." Wow, a month. But now I'm back right!" "It's amazing to have you back. We can discuss HOW later but for now, let's celebrate back at home."

Five pulled her in for a kiss. "I missed you baby." She smiled. "I missed you more." They walked back to the academy hand in hand. Everyone sat down on the couch as Luther grabbed some snacks.

Y/N started giggling. "What is it?" Five said, giving her a confused look." "It's nothing, you wouldn't get it." She stopped laughing, then started again uncontrollably. Allison started laughing too.

"What's so funny?" Five said, getting impatient. "I'm laughing because Y/N is laughing." Y/N fell off the couch laughing. "Okay Y/N what is so funny?" She sat back on the couch and explained.

"T-This c-couch." She said trying to hold in her giggles. "T-This couch is way more comfy than the coffin." She started laughing uncontrollably again. Klaus and Allison joined in while five just rolled his eyes jokingly.

They watched a movie and then went to bed. Five and Y/N lay next to each other in their pjs. "Five, I've missed you a lot." "I've missed you more, my beautiful girl." Y/N blushed at his comment.

They lay in silence. Y/N's head on fives lap and him playing with her hair. She suddenly sat up and turned to him. She ran to the bathroom. "Baby what's wrong?" "I need your help." "What do you mean?"

She started giggling. "Not this again is it another dead joke?" "No, it's worse." "What is it then, Bub?" "Five, I.. I've been gone for a month." "Yea?" "I've been away from you for a month." "Where are you going with this." "Five you dork. I'm horny."

"Oh." She giggled. "Shall we finish where we left off?" "Where did we leave off-" she pushed him onto the bed. She started kissing him passionately. He flipped her over, now him being dominant.

They ended up cuddling and watching movies for the rest of the night.

If no one has told you today, you matter, you are beautiful and amazing, I love you so much! <3