"Sorry"

"Oh." Was all I said. "It's just you." He said. I nodded. "Where are you headed?" He asked me. "My apartment." I said.

"Think I could tag along?" He asked me. "Please" He gave me puppy dog eyes. I gave in. "Okay fineee." He gave me a grin and I gave him a small smile.

We walked in silence back to my apartment. Once I unlocked the door, Five went and sat on the couch. I put my gear away. "I'll be back." I told him as I headed to my room.

I changed out of my uniform and took my hair out of the ponytail. I changed into some denim shorts and a purple tank top. When I came back, he just stared at me.

"Uh.. Five?" He quickly looked away. "Sorry." He said. "You keep saying that." "Sorry.. I mean sh*t sorry f*ck ah sorry DAMNIT!" I giggled. "It's fine."

I went and sat in my favourite chair. "Y/N?" "Mm?" "You know.. I don't know how you feel about me." "Wdym?" "I mean like.. you dumped me and then seemed to hate me. You ran away from me at the bar. Did I do something?"

I quickly shook my head. "Of course not I just.. I hadn't seen you in three years it was weird." "Damn yeah I keep forgetting you've been here for three years." I nodded looking at the floor.

"An-And now you're here talking to me and we seem to be on really good terms but I don't know how you really feel." I glanced at him. His eyes glistened. Was he crying? "Do you.. still.. you know?" "Love you?" I asked.

He nodded. I walked over to him. "Five." "Yeah?" I ran my hand gently along the side of his face while I stared into his eyes. His stared back into mine. I saw hope, and determination in his eyes.

I moved closer. I whispered into his ear. "I have to go to work." I whispered as I pulled away. I started walking towards the door. "Wait!" "Here." I chucked him a spare key to my apartment.

"When you leave, lock up and leave it under the mat." "Wait Y/N!" "Cya soon." I left and closed the door behind him. He sat there, staring longingly at where I had just been.

"God she's confusing."