"I'm here"

"Yes!"

Five placed the ring on her finger and picked her up. He kissed her passionately. When he put her down, golden confetti fell from the ceiling and the rest of the gang ran out from their hiding spots.

"She said Yes!" Diego yelled. Everyone started cheering and clapping. Allison and Vanya ran to Y/N and hugged her tightly. They all squealed. Diego, Luther and Klaus all patted Five on the back. "Nice job, Five." "Thanks, Luther."

Y/N started crying of Happiness. "I love this family so much!" She said and she hugged five tightly. "It's getting late, we should all go to bed." Everyone nodded in agreement and went their separate ways. Klaus winked at Five, then left.

Five picked up Y/N and she snuggled closer to him. She fell asleep in his arms. She woke up, got changed, and fell back asleep. Five tucked her into her bed. He kissed her once more, and left for his room.

Y/N woke up to the smell of smoke. She looked around. She was in her room, as she had been the previous night, but something was off. She quickly ran downstairs to see the entire academy filled with smoke. She freaked out.

She ran to the kitchen. Something had blown up the entire room. She ran back to the staircase. "Five? FIVE! FIVE WHERE ARE YOU?" She looked around to see him, over near the entrance. Y/N ran over to him. He was lying there, bleeding, under a pile of debris, not moving.

"No. No, no, NO! FIVE!" She pulled him out of it. "Five please wake up please Five no, I can't lose you, no Five no!" She fell to the ground, crying. "FIVEEE!!!!" She screamed.

She awoke with a sudden gasp. She was sweating like crazy. She looked around her room frantically. Five came bursting through the door. "What's wrong? I heard screaming" She looked at him, then ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"Y/N are you okay." She started crying heavily. "Woah woah hey hey it's okay baby, I'm here I'm here." He sat her down in the edge of her bed. "Could you explain happened for me?" He asked gently.

"I had a b-bad dream." She said through tears. "The academy, it was in flames. I found you. And y-you were.... d-dead." "Oh baby." He hugged her tightly. He stayed with her for a while. He stood up to leave but Y/N grabbed his arm. "P-Please stay here." She said. He nodded and got into bed with her.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled her head into his chest. With one hand he played with her hair. With the other he rubbed circles on her back. In no time she was sleeping. He chuckled quietly to himself. "I love you Y/N. Goodnight." He kissed her forehead and fell asleep too.