"Seconds, not decades"

LILA POV

"No! Diego!" I knelt down next to him. Tears flooded my eyes. He lay there, blooding dripping out of his mouth. He was dead. I cried silently. I then realised something.

"Y/N!" I practically screamed. I crawled over to her frantically. More tears fell down my face. "Please Y/N." I held her hand. I swore I felt her squeeze my hand gently. My eyes widened. She quickly opened her eyes a bit, before winking at me.

She quickly closed them again. I smiled to myself. So she wasn't dead. But I had to pretend she was. I fake cried. I stood up and walked over to my mum. "It's true what they said isn't it."

"Darling, I need to know that we can get passed this. That we can be a happy family again." "They're my real family." I said. "Do you even love me?" I asked her. When she didn't reply, I went to plunge my knife into her chest. She shot me twice. In the chest. I fell onto the floor, dead.

Y/N POV

I let out a whimper. Not Lila. Why Lila? She was gone. The Handler looked over at me. "Oh good, you aren't dead. She aimed her gun at me. "Say goodbye." She said. I suddenly remembered something I had heard Five say once.

"Seconds, not decades."

I knew what I had to do. I had to time travel. Back in time five minutes ago. I focused all my energy on seconds and time. Suddenly I was surrounded by a blue ring. As everything around me reversed slowly, I got up and ran for the barn door.

The ring disappeared. I looked back at where I had been. Everyone was like they had been. "And I know that we can be your family, if you just let us.." Diego said. Lila looked around before looking back at Diego.

I quickly grabbed the gun out of the handlers hand as she entered. "Not today b*tch." I said, pointing it at her. Everyone stared. "It's true what they said isn't it?" Lila said.

"IS IT TRUE?" She yelled. "Well.." she started. I shot her multiple times. I dropped the gun and fell back a bit. Five caught me. I turned to him. I hugged him. I had not liked seeing him dead.

Lila ran for the briefcase. She picked it up and gave me a smile and wave, before vanishing. "She'll be back." I said to everyone. "We did it." Luther said. "Harlan." Vanya said before heading downstairs. We followed.

The kid was surrounded by an energy force. Vanya took her powers back. Harlan was safe. I gave Vanya a big warm smile and a hug. I went and sat outside in the snow. I thought about what I had seen.

It was weird. If I hadn't thought to time travel, we'd all be dead. Hell they don't even know they died. Should I tell them? I'm not sure. Wow. I'm having a fully-fledged convo with myself. I laughed to myself. Standing up, I brushed off some snow, and walked back inside.