"How did I get so lucky?"

They drove for hours. "Seriously though, where are we going??" Y/N asked. "Close your eyes." Y/N did so. A few minutes went by. "Five can I-" "Open them." Y/N opened her eyes. Her jaw dropped.

They were in Las Vegas. But it was at night. Everything was lit up in blues and purples. "It's beautiful!" She got out of the car to get a better look. Five put his arm around her. "Where are we staying?" "Just over there"

He pointed over the road to a big lit up building. *The Bluez hotel* was imprinted on the front of the building. "Let's go!" Y/N grabbed his hand and they went across the road. They went inside and told the lady at the front all the information.

Five got the key card and they headed to their room. Number 706. They were on the top floor / floor 7. They found their room and went inside. Their was a big white king bed. A balcony with deck chairs looking out over everything. Y/N walked onto to the balcony and put her arms above her head like a majestic bird and leaned her head back..

Five chuckled behind her. "What are you doing?" "I feel like I'm flying." She responded. "Woooooooo!" She yelled. Five laughed and grabbed her from behind, picking her up. "Hey!" Y/N said giggling. He turned her around and kissed her. Fireworks went off behind them. It was perfect.

The rest of the night, they snuggled in bed. They watched Disney movies til they got sick of them. "Baby?" She asked. "Yes, Bub?" "I need the bathroom." "Ok." She got up and headed to the bathroom. She got out her paper and pen and started writing.

When she was satisfied she rolled up the letter and shoved it in her pocket. When she walked back into the room, Five was sleeping. She placed the rolled up piece of paper on his nightstand and snuggled in with him.

"I love you bubba" She said to him. He woke up. "Hmm?" "Nothing bb" She giggled. "You're too cute" He said and he pulled her closer. He went to kiss her but Y/N swerved and went for his ear. "I love you more, goodnight." She moved away and snuggled into him. He smiled and played with her hair.

Once she was asleep, Five looked to his nightstand. There was a piece of paper sitting on it. He read:

Dear Five.
I love you more than you could even comprehend. It's funny to think that we met at a coffee shop. You're the funniest and sweetest guy I've ever met. You are so handsome. Your messy hair, your mysterious eyes, your adorable smile. You mean the absolute world to me and I hope nothing ever happens to you. I love everything about you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much Five. You know that.

~ Y/N <3

"Wow" He looked at her, then back at the paper. He read it 3 times. "How did I get so lucky" He smiled and turned to her. He planted a million kisses on her forehead, before cuddling into her and falling asleep.