"Damn"

Still FIVE POV

Suddenly the rest of the academy was there. They were the same, except both Klaus and Diego's hair were longer. And Allison's hair was straight black, not curly blonde. Also, I'd noticed, Y/N wasn't there.

They defeated everyone, until something went off in the sky. "Those are nukes, old timer." I whipped around. The familiar face I knew as Hazel was now older and grey haired.

"Come with me if you want to live." "But what about my family?" "You can't save them if you're dead." I took one last glance at my family, then shook hands with hazel, vanishing.

I appeared on a street with Hazel. "Where are we?" "Dallas Texas, 1963, same street. Ten days earlier." We sat down on a bench and talked about feelings and stuff. I learnt he lost Agnes to cancer not that long ago.

"What about the commission?" "I quit that sh*t ages ago, remember? I don't owe em nothing." "Then who are those guys?" I said standing up, pointing to three blonde men with large guns.

"GO!" Hazel yelled as he shoved me the briefcase and I teleported away, behind an old car. "What did I say? Bulletproof briefcases." I looked up over the car to see Hazel, dead on the bench, and the three men walking towards me.

They started shooting at me. I left the briefcase, and teleported onto a roof. They shot at where I was, then left. Phew. The building I had first arrived infront of was right near me.

I went inside and knocked on the door. A middle aged man answered. "Can I help you?" "Hi, I'm selling encyclopaedias for my youth group and I was wondering if-" he shut the door on my face.

I teleported in and he scrambled for a weapon. "H-H-How did you do that?" I teleported over to a coffee pot and drank from it. "Is this Columbian?" "I-It's my own blend." "Hm." "I'm Elliot, btw." "I'm Five. Like the number yes I know."

That's when I found the scrambled up piece of paper in my hand from earlier. I opened it and read it.

Five..

I wrote this to you in case something bad happened. And clearly something did because you received it. I wanted to tell you that I love you and you have always been there for me. However because of whatever this bad thing is, we have probably been separated. I don't know how long for, so I think it's best if we break up. I know we are married, but think of it as a break up. I'm sorry. It's over.

~ Y/N

My heart sank. "Damn." I said quietly.