Chapter One

The day started out like any other long, repeated, dreadful day. As Remi's alarm went off, as it does daily at 8 A. M., she groaned while reaching around trying to find her phone. She finally grabbed it and opened her eyes to the bright screen, turning the alarm off. She shut her eyes for a few more seconds before throwing her blanket off of her and climbed out of bed.

She opened the door of her bedroom to reveal her partially empty apartment, and let out an exhausted sigh. Remi had just moved in about two weeks ago, and has barely had time to decorate and redesign her space. All she had gotten done so far was getting the bare minimum for her kitchen, enough to survive for a few weeks, a couch and a TV she had shipped to her apartment for her living room, and obviously her bed. The first thing Remi had rushed into setting up was her setup to stream.

Remi had been streaming for about 9 months now, earning a huge following with her witty sense of humor. She mainly streamed Minecraft, but found some time to hop into Among Us, a game she grew very fond of. Remi learned from a young age how to read people's body language, and how to determine the tone in their voice. This was a huge help in being a fantastic Among Us player.

Remi walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, revealing minimum food. She decided to make things easier on herself and ordered Dunkin on Uber Eats while she got ready for her job, which started at 10 A. M.

     Heading to the bathroom, she opened the door to hop in the shower. She did her usual routine, washed her hair, conditioned it, shaved her legs and washed her face. After she was done, she headed to her bedroom and got into her work uniform. Remi was a worker at Bath and Body Works, which was quite an easy job. The hours weren't that long, and the place always smelled good. She had the choice to work at either the register or be a floor helper. She wasn't that great with money so she chose to help people find what they were looking for.

     After she was in her uniform, she headed to the front door of her apartment to pick up the Uber Eats that had been left at her door. She set it on the kitchen table and went back into the bathroom to dry her hair and apply makeup. She dried her hair and left it down, not needing to straighten it because it was naturally taught, and applied her foundation, concealer, mascara and eyeliner.

     After she was all ready, she grabbed her Dunkin off of the kitchen table and sat down to eat. At this time, it was around 9:20 A. M., and she usually left for her job at 9:45 since she lived 10 minutes from the mall. She noticed one of her friends, Sapnap was live.

     Remi had lived in Texas since she was little, and attended high school with Nick. Ever since freshman year they had been close friends and did everything together. She thought of him as the older brother she never had, and could not be more grateful she had him in her life. Nick had been the one to get Remi into streaming, even thought she thought it was stupid at first.

    Nick was live with his friends Dream, George, Tommy and Karl. She noticed right away they were all freaking out, and it took her a minute to realize they were talking about Karl being with another one of the SMP members, Quackity. Remi had never talked to seen any of these people, other than Nick, but she knew they all made Nick who he is and made him happy, so she appreciated them for that.

    Remi watched for about 10 more minutes and logged off Twitch, throwing away her wrappers. She picked up her keys and headed out the front door to get to work on time. As she got in her farm she realized she forgot her wallet inside.

"Shit" Remi thought.

She ran back inside to grab it, dropping it on her way out. She got back in her car once again, starting it, and the clock read 9:50 A. M.

"Time to speed run this shit all the way to work" She thought.

A. N.

Hey guys, first book! I wrote one when I was in 6th grade but we don't talk about that. I hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to comment and vote!