Chapter Fifteen

The group finally arrived back to Karl's house, and they all headed inside. A few went to the kitchen, and the rest went to the rooms they were staying in to change clothes. Remi and Karl headed to Karl's room.

     "Ok so, like, how do I dress for tonight? Like what are we doing?" She asked, looking through her bag for clothes.

     "Dress nice but comfortable, and I'm not telling you what we're doing." He smiled at her, heading into his bathroom.

She decided on a pair of ripped black jeans, a red crop top and her Air Forces. She had her makeup bag so she applied some concealer, bronzer, highlight, mascara and lipgloss, nothing to much. Karl came out of the bathroom twenty minutes later with a sweater and blue jeans on.

"Dude, what took you so long?" She asked, confused as he had only changed clothes. She didn't remember hearing the shower run. He held up his hands to show her what he had done.

"Oh Karl I love that! It looks so good on you!" Remi exclaimed, looking at his nails, which he had painted black. He gave her a cheesy smile.

"I saw you had some nail polish in the bathroom so I hope it's okay that I used it." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh it's more than okay! It suits you very well. And now we're matching!" She exclaimed, holding up her hands. She gave him and smile and turned back around, putting her other clothes back in her bag. Karl snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, closing the space between them.

"You look very nice, Rem." He said into her ear. She turned around so she was facing him, arms still around her waist, and she threw her arms around his neck.

"And you look dashing, Mr. Jacobs." She said. She gave him a peck on the cheek and released from his grip. She turned to put the last thing in her bag, and faced Karl again. He seemed to be pouting.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

He pointed to his cheek and then to his lips.

"That was suppose to be here." He said, the pout on his face in his voice. She laughed and walked over to him, and pecked his lips this time. His face lit up and she laughed.

"Okay, I'm better now. Let's get going!" He exclaimed, taking her hand. He walked her downstairs to where all the boys were, Alex and Sapnap missing.

"Where's the other two?" She asked, looking around for them.

"I think they went out to get snack." Clay said, looking up from his phone. She nodded and looked back at Karl, who had his keys in his hands.

"Hey we'll be back later, please don't ruin my house." He pleaded. As they headed out the door, they heard George yell,

"No promises!"

Karl walked to Remi's side and opened the car door for her, closing it behind her. He got in on his side, and they were off.

15 minutes later, they arrived to a huge park. The scenery was beautiful, as the sun was close to setting. Karl got out and went to Remi's side, opening the door for her. She got out and looked around.

"Please don't tell me you're about to murder me here. There's so many other places I'd want my body," She said. Karl laughed and closed her door.

"I'd never dream of doing that. Now George on the other hand, might have to consider."

The pair laughed, and Karl took her hand. They started walking a little ways until Remi saw something set up in the distance. As they got closer, she saw a blanket set out with all of her favorite foods, along with candles and flowers.

"I know this is super cliche but I've always wanted to do this with someone, and I wanted that someone to be you." He said, face turning red.

"Karl, this is the best thing we could've done tonight. This is perfect." She said, hugging him.

They walked over to the blanket and sat down, facing where the sun was setting.

"I had Alex and Nick set this up, so everything's all fresh." He mentioned, and a car honked. They looked up and saw Alex and Nick driving away, yelling at them.

"ADIOS LOVEBIRDS." Alex yelled out the window. They both laughed and turned back around, starting to eat.

15 minutes later, the sky was a beautiful shade of orange, pink and yellow. The sun was finally setting and illuminated the sky. Remi was staring at it in awe, she's never seen anything more beautiful. Karl took this chance to reach into his sweater pocket and pull a box out.

"Hey Rem?" He said, hands shaking.

"Mhm?" She mumbled, looking over at him.

"Alright, here goes nothing. I know we've only really known each other for a few days. But these few days have been the best of my life. Ever since I saw you working I wanted to get to know you. Not only are you the most beautiful girl I've ever known, but your personality makes you so much better, which I never believed you could get better. You've truly made me happy these past few days, and spending time with you is all I want to do from now on. I got you this ring, as a promise to always be by your side, as long as you accept to be by mine. Remi, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?"

Remi looked at him in disbelief. She had thought these past couple days he was spending time with her for fun. She was trying to comprehend what he said, that he had mutual feelings for her. She didn't realize she was thinking for so long until Karl snapped her out of it.

"Oh my god, this is too soon I'm so sorry this is so stupid I just.." Remi stopped his rambling by pulling him in for a quick kiss.

"Karl, I'd love nothing more than to be by your side. So yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Karl's smile reached ear to ear, and he gently took her hand and placed the ring on. He pulled her in for another kiss, this one longer than the first.

"You won't regret this, Rem." Karl said.

"I know I won't." He took her hand once more, and they sat watching the sun set.

They stayed outside until the sky was completely dark, and they headed back to Karl's car.

"Hey, can I take a picture for instagram? I haven't posted in a while and I think this is perfect." He nodded his head and took her hand, and she snapped the picture.

20,748 likes6,927 comments

20,748 likes
6,927 comments

RemsWorld: The perfect night with my perfect guy🤍

Sapnapinsta: IT WORKED YESSSS i love you two.

quackity: Me and Nick take full credit for this btw

User02: who tf asked this ugly bitch out 😭😭

User84: CONGRATS REM YOU DESERVE THE WORLD

Dreamwastaken: Happy for you Rem🤍

User74: omg who is it.

User92: @ User74 DUDE ITS KARL ITS HIS RING IT HAS TO BE.

Karljacobs: 💙💙