Chapter Fourteen

Two of the boys decided to drive, Karl being one and Will being the other. Karl took Remi, Alex and Sapnap while Will took George and Dream. The plan was for Wills car to go straight to the beach, rent out one of the huts they had for little parties, and get everything set up. Karl's car was going to Target to get food, drinks, Remi's bathing suit, and other random things they could find.

     Alex and Sapnap headed off for the snacks while Remi dragged Karl to the bikini section. As she grabbed his hand and headed towards the isle, he groaned.

     "Rem, I don't wanna go here, let me go with the boys." He said, throwing his head back.

     "Nope. I need help choosing one." She replied. He sighed in response and gave up, letting her drag him along. Once they got to the bikinis, Karl's whole mindset changed. His eyes focused upon a red and white bikini, with bottoms that had two straps on each side, and they were high waisted. He let go of Remi's hand and walked over to the suit, taking it off the rack.

     "This one. This is the one." He said, holding it up to show her. He smiled at himself with the great job he had done.

     "Wow okay, that was fast." She smiled, taking the suit out of his hand. He picked up the perfect size, a medium. She looked it over and decided it was perfect, as she hated her hips and was happy it was high waisted.

     "Can we go find the guys now?" Karl pleaded, wanting to leave the girly section. Remi laughed and nodded, heading out of the isle.

     The pair walked to the candy isle to find Nick and Alex ass deep in the shelves, the cart already half filled.

     "Okay fatasses, what the actual fuck?" Remi said, rummaging through the cart.

     Nick turned around with four bags of candy in his hand, family size bags, may she add, and said,

     "Um, oh yea. We're spending the night again so we're stocking up." He said, throwing the bags in the cart. Nick and Alex ran off to the next isle, which was the chip isle.

     "Did he ask you about spending the night again?" She asked Karl.

He shook his head no, "But it's fine with me, you guys are always welcomed, whenever."

     "Thank you Karl, I don't think I could do a night with Nick alone now that he's spent so much time with you guys. All he'd do is complain he misses you guys when I'd literally be right next to him."

     Karl laughed and shoved Remi ahead, signaling to go follow the other boys.

     20 minutes later the group was back in the car and on the way to the beach. Once they arrived, they headed over to where the bungalows were and found the other boys. The hut was already set up with chairs, tables, and alcohol.

     "Hey guys, Ill be right back. Gonna go change." She said, heading toward the bathroom. She got some mumbles for responses and headed off.

     She changed into her suit, and looked down at her body. She hated it, but wanted to have fun today. She was going to ignore her insecurities, which she has never. ever. done before. She exited the bathroom and headed slowly back to the hut, where all the boys were setting up the rest of the things her group got at Target.

     She entered and tried covering herself a little bit, as she started feeling nervous. Nick looked over and noticed what she was doing. He was always good at telling when something was wrong with her, and walked over to her.

     "Wow Rem. You look fantastic. You've gotten really in shape, like defined." He complimented, hugging her. He knew this made her feel much better, which it definitely did.

     Karl turned around, mouth agape.

     "Rem, you are absolutely perfect." He whispered to her, kissing her cheek. She blushed and realized he was only in his swim trunks. She couldn't believe how perfect he was. Everything she ever wanted, in one person. She then realized she had been staring at him.

     "Oh- I, thanks Karl." She smiled.

     "OKAY SEXY I SEE YOU REMI." Alex exclaimed, throwing his arms around Remi. She laughed and pushed him off, and he gave her a hurt look.

     "Wow, I hype up my new best friend and get that in response. RUDE." He said, storming off. Dream walked close to Remi and whispered,

     "You look good, Rem. don't forget that."

     She didn't really know how to respond to that, so she just gave him a smile.

     "Alright boys, last one into the water smells like Alex." She said, and took off sprinting out of the hut. The boys all screamed and scrambled over each other, racing to get out of the entrance. Remi had a far head start, Dream slowly catching up because of his long legs. They reached the water at the same time, Remi pushing Dream in ahead of her, so he submerged in the water. She turned around and saw Alex was the last one to reach the water.

     "Okay, that's not even FAIR. I DONT EVEN SMELL BAD." He yelled, splashing water at everyone. They all laughed in response and splashed him back, drenching him.

     The group was messing around in the water for a while, before they decided to do chicken fights. Alex on Nicks shoulder and Remi on Karl's.

     "Fuck you Remi. You betrayed my trust. You're going down." Alex said, seriously. She laughed and got ready to completely demolish him. They fought for about 30 seconds before Remi pushed Alex off Dreams shoulders, Dream going down with him. Remi hopped off Karl's shoulders and Karl picked her up and spun her around, the two laughing. Karl then came to a stop, and a mischievous smile came upon his face.

     "Karl. Don't do it." She warned, and his smile grew wider. Before she knew it, she was launched in the air, and submerged under the water. She came to surface and looked Karl dead in the eyes.

     "Oh, you're dead Karl Jacobs." She chased after him and tackled him into the water, the pair fighting.

     About 2 hours later, the group finally got out of the water and headed back into the bungalow to relax. George and Wilbur started making food for everyone. Once they all ate, they all laid out on chairs, exhausted from the water.

     It was about 4PM when they all decided to call it a day and head back to Karl's.

     "Hey Rem," Karl said, walking next to her. "Go shower when you get back to my house, I wanna take you somewhere tonight."

     "Okay, sounds good." She replied, confused. Where did he want to take her? Why did he want to hang with her alone? She decided to brush it off and let the night go with the flow, and worry about it later. The group got into the original cars they were in and headed home.