Chapter Seventeen

The next morning dawned. Remi awoke around 11am, laying faced toward Karl, and the house was dead silent. She assumed the other boys were still asleep, the children were tired out from the beach. Remi slowed wiggled out of Karl's grasp, careful not to wake him. Once she was free, she crept out of bed and was going to head downstairs. Karl turned over, Remi being frightened that she awoke him. She turned around, but he was still dead asleep.

     She looked down at him, and smiled to herself. She unplugged her phone and pulled up the camera. She snapped a quick picture of him to post on twitter.

12,728 likes837 comments273 retweetsRemsWorld: My sweet boy <3     User82: absolutely crying on the inside     

12,728 likes
837 comments
273 retweets
RemsWorld: My sweet boy <3
     User82: absolutely crying on the inside

     User29: lmao you guys will be done in a week tops

     User13: PARENTS PARENTS PARENTS WOW

     People were quick to retweet and comment. Remi smiled to herself and crept out of the room, quietly closing the door behind her. As she headed downstairs, she decided she'd be nice for once and make the boys breakfast, since she knew they'd wake up ravenous.

     She headed toward the cabinet, pulling out the pancake mix she found toward the front. She opened the fridge next, pulling out bacon , fruit and eggs. Lastly, she went on top of the fridge and grabbed toast and bagels. She started off with the pancakes, followed by the bacon and eggs. As those all cooked, She started slicing up the fruit, toasting the bread and bagels in between. She grabbed plates, utensils and napkins and placed them on the table, making sure she had the right count. She headed back to the kitchen, grabbing all the condiments needed for the table. As she was placing the food on plates to be served, she felt arms wrap around her waist, and then a head placed on her shoulder.

     "Good morning Rem, you know you didn't have to do this right?" She was met by a soft but groggy voice in her ear,
and she turned around to face him, his arms still wrapped around her waist.

     "Good morning Karl, and yes I know I didn't have to, but I know you guys physically and mentally cannot feed yourselves. Did i wake you up?" She laughed, turning back towards the food.

     "No you didn't, eventually I felt kinda cold and woke up and you weren't there." Karl replied, frown on his face.

     She laughed and finished plating the food, and soon the table setup was finally finished.

     "I'm gonna go wake the boys up, I'll be right back down." Remi told Karl, as she headed upstairs. The first room to hit was Alex and Nick.

     She flung the door open, "Wake the fuck up I made food." She said, stern voiced. Alex groaned in reply and turned over, accidentally smacking Nick in the face.

     "Jesus fucking fuck, Alex. Okay well I'm fucking up now." Nick said, shoving Alex until he fell off the bed. Remi rolled her eyes at the two and walked out. The next room was George, Wilbur and Dream. She opened her door, saying the same exact thing. These boys on the other hand were excited, as they all shot out of bed and followed Remi downstairs. She headed toward the table to see Karl pouring everyone juice.

     "Knew I was forgetting something." She smiled as she walked over to him, pecking him on the lips. Two minutes later, Alex and Nick walked down, and everyone started eating.

     "Remi, you made this all yourself? How long have you been up for?" George asked.

     "Only like an hour and a half. I didn't want you guys Uber Eating out again." She replied.

     "Damn, Remster makes a mean egg man lemme tell you guys." Alex said, mouth completely filled with food.

     "Alex, don't ever talk with that much food in your mouth ever again, I am absolutely repulsed."

     About 45 minutes later, everyone was finished eating, and it was around 2pm. Nick has mentioned a little bit ago that him and Remi were gonna had back to her place, so they can have a day for themselves, like the old times. She headed up to Karl's room to grab all of her stuff, and Nick did the same in his room. As she was throwing the last of her stuff in her bag, she started taking off Karl's clothing to give back to him. As she was doing so, there was a knock on the door.

     "Who is it?"

     "It's me, Rem." Karl's voice rang out. She threw on her leggings.

     "Come in!" Karl headed into the room laying on his bed. He looked at his clothes next to them, and threw them at Remi's back.

     "Your keeping these, I don't want girl cooties all over me." Karl said, as he sat up. Remi rolled her eyes in response.

     "Karl I can't keep these, they're yours."

     "I don't care, if your leaving me tonight you can wear them to bed, so I'm not the far from you." She smiled and picked the clothes back up, putting them in her bag. She went over and sat next to Karl on the bed, which in response he threw her down and wrapped his arms around her.

     "I don't want you to goooooo pleaseeeee don't leave me with themmmm." He dragged on. Remi turned to face him and gave him a kiss.

     "Karl, I'll see you soon. You understand we can literally walk to each other's houses, correct?"

     "Yeahhh but it's sooooo farrrrr."

     She laughed and gave him another kiss, and there was a knock on the door.

     "Rem, you ready to go?" Nick asked. They both sat up, and Remi stood up to grab her bags. Karl went over to her, grabbing her bags from her hands, and kissed her forehead. She went to go open the door, and Nick was standing right outside. The three went downstairs, and said their goodbyes.

     "I'll see you guys tomorrow night okay?" Nick said, and he got some goodbyes and nods in response. They headed to the door, Karl still carrying her bags. They went outside to the car, and Karl and Nick put the bags in the backseat.

     "Come over with Nick again tomorrow?" he asked, putting her hair behind her ear.

     "I don't wanna invade on you guys, I feel bad." She replied.

     "Rem, the guys love you. Come over with Nick."

     "Okay I will. Thank you for letting us crash here for so long." Karl laughed in response, and kissed her goodbye.

     "Alright lovebirds let's go, Remi's apartment shit is being delivered in half an hour." Nick said, hopping into the drivers seat. The pair pulled apart, and Remi hopped into the passenger side. As they pulled away, Karl watched them leave, and heard back inside.